Want some pocky?

~Prologue~
You woke up from a nap to the familiar sound of your phone nearly buzzing itself off the nightstand. Groaning you grabbed your phone seeing that you had 36 messages from the same person. While you would usually have been annoyed you looked to the time realizing you had slept to long and we're late. You were supposed to meet him there hours ago......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Grabbing your things and rushing out the door you ran to your good friends house feeling guilty for completely forgetting about the party he had talked so eagerly about. And while you were never really one for parties you still didn't want to miss out. You ran down the street nearly getting hit by a car in the process as you swerved around the people in a commotion as you thought back you realized it had to be around the time everyone was trying to get home.

You slowed to a stop as you tried to catch your breath. Your lungs were burning. Suddenly you heard a familiar voice yell to you from across the street. " Y

!!!!!!!!!! Over herreeeeeee!!!!!!" Chi beckoned. Out of breath you waved for her to come across the street rather than you using what little air you had left. "Y

why were you running so fast" she giggled. "Have-- to get ----to the party at maou's place. You managed to sputter in between breaths. She stared at you for a moment with a look of curiosity in her eye. "P-party?". By the sounds of the way she responded you guessed that noone had told her. "So chi you wanna run with me I'm already late as it is." You said with a calming look. "YESSSSSSS!!!!" She bounced excitedly.

     You continued running until you came up the where the party was. It was dark out but you figured chi had told her parents somehow. When you got to the top of the stairs you knocked on the door. You turned towards chi. "I don't think their answering." You said. You knocked slightly louder. And then realized they had left the door unlocked. As you opened the door you realized it must have been some sick prank pulled by urushihara. There was nobody else there except him. Chi looked towards you then around the room "I don't see maou.. or a party." Feeling guilty you then called a cab for chi not knowing that there was never actually a party.

     "URUSHIHARA WHAT THE HELL!!!!" you yelled while walking in and closing the door with your arms crossed. Without turning around he responded "sup". You went over and sat down beside him on the computer. "You told me there was going to be a party here. Hell you even woke me up and messaged me." He turned to you slightly with a faint smirk on his face. "I don't know what your talking about". Furious you pulled out your phone for evidence only to find that any record of the messages was somehow deleted. Your stomach growled "ughhhhh I left the house and never even had a chance to eat." You said while falling back onto the floor.

       Urushihara looked down at you but you couldn't read what he was thinking. " You want some pocky?" He said casually. Your eyes lit up as you thought of having any type of food. "YES" you responded hungrily. He then proceeded to stick a the end of one into his mouth. "Your gonna have to play a little game then" he looked at you evilly. You blushed as you realized what he had in mind but you were so hungry you didn't care. You leaned forward with an evil look on your face as you saw a look of suprise and a blush crawl to his face. You took a little piece off the end and waited while holding your end in your mouth. Reluctantly he took his next piece off obviously suprised you even complied. As you continued he started taking smaller and smaller pieces scared of where this was headed and in turn you started taking bites that were much larger.

       It wasn't long before you ended up centimeters apart. The blush grew darker on both of your faces as you realized there was only a small piece left. He quickly took the piece and then proceeded to put his hands to your face as he kissed you. Blushing you wrapped your arms around his neck. Suddenly you heard the door pop open and maou was walking in with a handful of party supplies. Maou adjusted to what he was seeing and then walked back out in shock. You heard a loud crash and after looking out you realized he fell down the stairs. "We should share pocky more often" he stated blushing.

(A\N I couldn't think of a good ending or beginning but I hope these suffice and that it was still ok.)