Chapter 21 - Losses

Grace's POV

"Wanda? You awake?" I asked as we slightly knocked on the door. She opened the door not too long after.
"Yes I am." She said.
"Are you okay?" I asked her, as it looked like she had been crying.
"I'm fine, I'm just tired." She responded, rubbing her eyes a little.
"Do you think you can help Bucky?" I asked, straight up.
"I dont.. I dont know.. My powers arent that strong.." She said.
I sighed.
"Okay.. Alright.. I'll have to talk with Mr.Strange though."
"Its DOCTOR !!" We heard him respond with.
We laughed.
"Come to the training room in 30 mins, and we'll talk there." He said.
"Alright, mister doctor!" Wanda said.
"Screw it!" He said as he gave up.
We all laughed.

Tony's POV
I sat in my room and suddenly a video popped up on my screen.
"Sir. It's from an unknown sender." Friday said.
"Show me.." I said as I paid attention to the screen.

The video started.
"That's.. That's the road where my parents were killed." I said to myself as the rest of the video played before me...

Bucky's POV

Caro and I had gotten dressed and now we were on our way to breakfast. I sat down at the table and got some toast put infront of me.
But suddenly, the door got smashed in and in walked Tony in his suit..
We all looked at him.
"Tony, what's wrong?" Steve asked him.
He marched his way over to me.
Then he grabbed me by the throat and skung me out through the wall.
"You killed my parents!" He yelled as he kicked me through the window, leading out to the backyard.
"You deserve death for all the crimes you have committed!" He yelled as he punched me in the face.
"I know." I said as he yelled at me.
"I cant believe I actually thought we could FIX you?! You're a fucking criminal, nothing more, nothing less!" He screamed, kicking me in the stomach.
"I know.." I assured him.
He lifted me up by the throat and pushed me up against the tree. Then he started squeezing.
I couldnt breathe..

Right before I fell unconcious, Caroline used her powers to throw him to the other side of the yard.
Steve and Thor ran to my aid.
She started walking towards him. She was furious and her eyes displayed a fiery, red colour.

Caro's POV

"You come here! You call yourself a genius, a playboy, a billionaire and all these other stupid fucking names.. You try to be so much BETTER than everyone here! Guess what Tony?! You're NOT! You're pathetic!" I screamed at him as I froze him to the tree.
"BUCKY DIDNT DO ANYTHING! HYDRA DID. HYDRA FUCKING CONTROLLED HIS MIND IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN!" I yelled at him.
"BUCKY WANTS TO BE BETTER. BUCKY WANTS TO BE CURED. BUCKY WANTS TO BE GOOD. BUT GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE THAT PROCESS SLOW DOWN. HE FUCKING CANT BRING YOUR PARENTS BACK, BUT HE CAN ATLEAST SHOW YOU THAT HE IS NOT THE MURDERER." I continued.
"But he still killed them!" He yelled back at me.
I punched him.
"YES, AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT.. B-but.. Atleast give him a change to redeem himself.. He deserves so much better." I said as tears started falling.
"He's already suicidal, trying to kill him wont make it better!" I yelled him with tears flowing.
I saw the look in Tony's eyes change.
"Yes, your parents are gone but.. You cant blame Bucky for it! We dont blame Clint for nearly killing us back in 2012 because that would be stupid and pointless! We know that Bucky has been mind controlled and tortured for over 70 years so please just.. let him try to heal.." I finished.
He sighed, and sat down. He was in complete shock after what I said.
"I-I'm sorry.." He said as he broke down into tears.
"Tony.." I said as I sat down besides him.
"I miss Pepper.." He said.
"I know you do." I said.
"I need to see her.." He said as he quickly got up and flew out of here.
I smiled.
"Atleast he knows what to do." I said to myself as I got up and ran towards the healing room.

I walked in there..
"I'm sorry, Caroline. We lost him." The doctor said.
"No.. No.. That can't be true.. No.." I freaked out. I looked around and saw Steve crying in Grace's embrace.
"No.. This is a bad dream. I'm dreaming.." I screamed as I fell to the floor.