Chase Davenport

"Oh I love the 60's, my parents grew me up on that music! Okay, The Animals, Rolling Stones or The Monkees?" You asked in an excited tone.

"Oh that's a tough one. I mean Rolling Stones, iconic and The Animals have some awesome songs but The Monkees has such a great vibe." A tall brunette walked you to your locker.

"Who is that guy?" Chase spoke to his siblings in a slightly peeved manner.

"Oh that's Colton Hayes, he's one of the most popular guys. He's also one of (y/n)'s best friends. Shouldn't you know this? You're dating her." Bree spoke offhandedly as she delicately places her books away.

" Bree spoke offhandedly as she delicately places her books away

"Man, if I were her I would break up with you in a second." Adam smiled brightly at his distressed brother.

"I also heard he has a great personality and is a model!" Bree sighed at the bulging... everything of the handsome guy you were currently play fighting with.

"Oh, shut up! I'm amazing!" You hit the colorful eyed boy while your arms were linked walking to the quartet.

"Whatever you say, nerd."

You giggled onto your next sentence, "Hey guys!" You tiptoed to kiss your boyfriend on the cheek but went back to Colton's arm.

"Hey (y/n), what were you guys talking about?" Bree tried to dig for information.

"Oh nothing, just our love for old music. Play that Funky Music, Funky Town, or Shake Your Booty?" You turned towards the tall muscular guy once more.

"No! Not the 70's hits, that's the good stuff!" Completely forgetting that the other were there.

"I know, I know! The impossible decisions in life." With a melodramatic hand of pretend fainting you made Colton laugh.

"Alright, fine. Uhhhh... Shake Your Booty!" He spat out.

"Yes! Haha!" Both of you went into your cute high secret high five.

To say Chase was a jealous person would be like saying bears can hurt you

To say Chase was a jealous person would be like saying bears can hurt you. We all know it and it's an understatement. He was super jealous of Leo when he first came into their lives and of Adam's strength and height.