프롤로그 (Prologue)

Kim Taehyung

I immediately lock my front door as soon as I get in my house cause I've afraid the murderer, who people called 'The Bunny', will break into my house. Jimin always told me to lock all of the house windows because I lived alone since 16 years old. A sigh leave my lips as I walked into the living room and turn on the tv to watch some news and apparently the reporter said it was about that murderer again. 

Breaking News!

Another murder case had happened last night at midnight. 'The Bunny' had murdered an innocent girl by slitting her throat from ear-to-ear after she walked home from work. Her eyeballs are missing. Some of her teeth are gone too. Even her legs was being torn off. 

Park Chaeyoung, 22, was found in a black plastic bag which was thrown in a river. She was found in a very horrific sight. Officers are seen at the property after Park Chaeyoung had found dead. The officer can't really detect where 'The Bunny' now because he doesn't leave any trace behind. Please lock all of your door and windows to prevent any murder case happened again. That's all for now and stay tune.

Again? This was the 5th murder case had happened in Seoul. Just looking at the victim blurry images had made me shiver. I wonder if 'he' still here in Seoul though... Please don't go to Daegu. Wait, what if he really go to my hometown? Oh hell no. I need to call my parents to make sure them saves. I grab my phone on the coffee table and search for my mom contact and called her. 

"Please pick up... please pick up the goddamn phone..." I mumbled as I wait for my mom to answer my call and after a few seconds she answered it. "Mom?! Mom, are you okay? Did anything happen? Where is dad?" I fire her with a lot of question and she just chuckled at my worried state.

"Calm down my son. Your father are watching the news and yes we're both fine. Nothing happened."

"Mom have you seen the news?"

"Yes and before you told me to do anything, I already locked the door and the windows so don't worry. Even soonshimie here inside our house.

A relief sigh escaped my lips as I heard from my mom. "Okay. Thank god you're all save. I don't want anything to happen to my family... I don't even know what I'd do without you guys..."

"Oh honey, we'll be fine don't worry. It's almost past 12 young man and don't you have class tomorrow? Go to sleep, you need your energy."

"Okay mom, got it. Take care and love you! Tell dad I love him too!" 

"Love you too and take care too. Bye~" I smiled as I hang up the phone. 

I turned off the tv and scurried off in my bedroom. After changing my clothes and brush my teeth, I flopped on my bed an let out a heavy sigh while deep in thought. Staring at the ceiling even though it's dark and I can't see anything. 

'Why would 'he' killed someone who's innocent? What is his intentions? Why would he do this? Don't he afraid of God will punished those who caused sinful things?' And with that, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. Waiting for the day to come and cheer me up.