Family (Enddd???)

Narrator's POV

(Ehhh I forgot to edit (>\\\<) )

"Chi Chi! C'mon! You can't stay here forever!" Gumball yelled. "Don't you want to find you're family?"

"Not really" Chi Chi's
stated matter-of-factly. He sat idly waiting for a response from his boyfriend, who couldn't quite reply with comeback yet. He just groaned instead.

"Why not!?" The cat tried to push the other boy off the couch he was sitting on. Gumball just got a shrug in return.

Hesitantly, he hummed and sat back down next to Chi Chi.

"What about your parents? You won't miss them?" Gumball asked slightly calmer. "-Or Ribbit! You'll have to miss him!"

"Gumball," Chi Chi chastised. "Do you want me to leave?" Gumball was taken back slightly "N-no of course not..." He leaned back a little with a worried look on his face as he grabbed Chi Chi's hand, crossing his other arm around his (now sloped) chest. He thought for a moment, not sure of what to say.

"I just thought you'd want to be around  them again"

"Gumball, you know I don't want to be around my parents again. They're the whole reason I'm in this whole mess and they act like they've done nothing wrong too. I'm perfectly happy here!" Chi Chi informed.

"B-but Ribbit didn't do anything to you! You're telling me you never wanna see him again either!?" Gumball retorted. Obviously he was more worked up about this situation than his boyfriend.

"Of course I do, but I doubt he'll want to leave our house and come here." Gumball frowned.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" Chi Chi crossed his arms, skeptical of Gumball's behavior but too interested now to completely dismiss it. He waited for a response patiently, once he figured out he probably wasn't going to get one, he stopped playing attention. Gumball remained quiet, trying to think of how to put his thoughts into words.

"I just- well um, I- y'know uh... never mind" He rested his chin in his hands, looking down.

"Awe come on, there's a reason!"

"Well," Gumball paused. "I don't really know... I just want you to be happy with your family I guess." He sighed.

"Well in that case, I guess we could go find them?" Chi Chi faded off at the end.

"Really!? Oh yay! You won't regret this!" Gumball cheered, placing a kiss on his boyfriend's head and standing up. "Now, I think we should go back to the uh, "accident" and see if we can get any clues there. If not, them well check the hospitals to see if they're in there-OH! Or we could check some of your other relative to see if they know where they are-"

"Gumball! Calm down, all we need to do is call them!" Chi Chi laughed. He found Gumball pretty amusing when he'd ramble on like this.

"Oh right, yeah you could do that" He smiled.

Chi Chi looked for his phone and dialed a number when he found it. There wasn't an answer the first time so he kept calling. Maybe a second time would work? No. Third? Nope. Forth? Voicemail, again. By now the boys gave up on trying.

"We can try again later I guess-"

"NO WE WILL NOT!" Gumball interrupted. "They'll answer to us now!"

"But...?

"Chi Chi! This is a dire situation for your family, we'll make sure we talk the them now!!!" Was this a dire situation? No not really. Was Gumball overreacting? Definitely. Did he know this? Probably.

"Okayyy if you say so," Chi Chi gave in.

Gumball started babbling again, "Now-like I said, we'll check the place we're we saw them last, then the hospital, then-" going on and on.

"Are you sure this'll work?" The goat asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't it!?"

"I don't know. I mean, what if... what if they don't want me back?" He forced out.

Gumball sat back down. "Chi Chi?" He asked quietly. His boyfriend could hear the concern in his voice. "Don't think like that... I'm sure they-"

"But Gumball, who knows if they're even worried about me!? They probably think I'm dead right now and they couldn't care less! No calls, no text, nothing! They don't even want to try texting me to make sure I'm okay!" Chi Chi snapped. Gumball can see he was on the verge of crying.

"I-Is that why you don't want to go?" Gumball asked quietly. Chi Chi didn't respond. Instead, silent tears rolled down his cheeks. Gumball gave him a hug and remained silent for a moment. He let the goat rest his head on his chest as the two leaned back a little.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to... I'm sure if we tell that to mom she'll let you stay as long as you need to," Gumball stated softly. Chi Chi sniffled and hugged his boyfriend back.

"And, if you do ever want to meet them again, I'll be there to help you. But if not, I'll still be right by you're side," Gumball said with a smile. Chi Chi smiled back.

"O-okay" he agreed. The two sat in silence again for a little while longer, making sure that everything was okay before they spoke again. Chi Chi rested some more on his boyfriend's chest, happy that he would support him throughout their future together-if they had a future together, that is. As for now, neither of them knew but they were willing to see what would happen. The two started to doze off until they heard the rest of the family from downstairs.

"Thanks Gumball," Chi Chi said, more cheer filling his voice.

The two walked downstairs to greet the others and explain to them Chi Chi's current situation. They didn't know how long he'd be there or where he'd even stay, but they were going to find out soon. Really soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Oh jeez I suck a endings ahhh! Also I'm back!?? (Sorry to keep you waiting so long! ;n;) Nice to be with y'alls again... for the last time I guess. I really don't know how to ends this, considering I didn't really have a plan for this book to start, but I did my best! I doubt they'll be a sequel, so sorry of the cliffhanger-ish part! I just really have no idea how to end this!

Anyway thank you everyone who has been reading! I'd like to give a special thanks to...

nyankitties45

Kaka_the_baka

Sky_And_Mia

PenelopeWolfDanger

TAWOGTale

SirDoggo1

And I'm that's all I can remember right now, but I'd also like to thank anyone else who's reading and supporting me ;v;

And with that, I guess this book is coming to a close! Thank you SO MUCH for making it this far and supporting me throughout the book, it means a lot. And sorry for leaving the book off in such a weird place but aye I tried!

K den, I'm out! Peace! ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽