Our little world

******** Enjoy (: Mayuri and Sasuke share some moments together while everyone else is at war.

MAYURI POV-

FLASHBACK:

*Clink clank clink*

The sounds of steel weapons hitting against each other, I held my kunai up close to his and then used my other hand to punch his stomach, he dodged it gracefully. He threw a kick towards me and I used the substitution jitsu, appearing right behind him with a kunai at his neck.

“You gotta be better than that Uchiha-Er I mean Ita-sensei.”  I smirked.

“Hn.” He turned to look at me only turning into ravens and I could feel his chakra behind the tree. He stepped out and used his fire ball jitsu on me but I reflected it with my Rinnegan.

“Izanami.” I whispered, right as I was about to open my eyes and let my sharingan take over I was stopped.

“Mayuri!” Itachi-kun ran over to me and looked at me with a disapproving look, “I told you that is forbidden. Stop bringing it up, just because I taught it to you doesn’t mean you have the right to use it whenever. Remember the consequences.” I rolled my eyes and put my kunai back in my pocket.

“Yeah yeah I get it, you always tell me this. But that is what you get for teaching it to a curious girl like me.” I grinned.

“I guess you’re right,” Ita-kun said with a smirk, he deactivated his sharingan and brushed his shoulders, “You’re getting stronger.” I was surprised at his comment and blushed. If Itachi-kun says I am strong, it means a lot.  “But don’t be too confident, Sasuke would be getting stronger right now as well.” I looked away and sighed quietly, just that name is enough.

“You really love him huh?” I looked up at Ita-kun whom was looking up at the sky in deep thought.

“I know what it is like to be away from a loved one… It’s hard.” It took me a while to register who exactly he was referring to. Oh yeah she was there back when I was a kid, I barely knew her but I remember some moments with her.

“You never talk about her Ita-kun…I want to know.” He bent down on his knees motioning me to get on his back for a piggy back ride. I got on and he laughed amusingly, “Why so interested?”

“Because I always tell you about Sasuke and I...”

“Well he is my brother, I have a right to know don’t I? But I will tell you about it. It would be nice to talk about it after so long.  How about tomorrow? After all it is a break day.”

“Oh my kami yes!!! I was waiting for this day for sooo long!!” Every once a month It-sensei gives me a complete day off of training, it’s just one whole day for relaxation in the beach house and enjoying. Since every other day consists of nothing but training, eating, going to the bathroom and training, and a little bit of sleep. But I can’t sleep so…  more training. I love training, don’t get me wrong but having to do that every day for a couple years gets a little tiring. Having one day each month to just relax it off is so worth waiting for. All part of Ita-sensei’s intense training camp ^_^.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

The entire day of the break day was so blissful, I was able to wake up and enjoy the sun, take around this magical place, and use the spa bath, ohh it was awesome. Now it was night and Ita-sensei promised a good story time, all about his love story.

“I am readyyyyy!!!” I said jumping on his bed, he walked out of his bathroom shirtless and in sweatpants.

“Calm down, I just made the bed.” I quietly sat in the bed, bundled up in his blankets and Ita-kun sat next to me, I immediately grabbed his hair and started braiding it. He was totally fine with it and continued the story.