Chapter 7

(A/N: There is a picture. You have been warned)

The next day of school I was so nervous I was surprised I didn't shit myself.

Aren't you charming Ryan.

I looked down at the text Niall had sent me last night after I had decided to go to bed.

From Daddy😍💦:

Maybe you are worth my time

From Daddy😍💦:

Who is this?

I didn't know how I should respond to that. I'll think of something later. I felt my phone buzz and I opened it quickly.

From Daddy😍💦:

Hey, you still haven't told me who you are.

To Daddy😍💦:

Where's the fun in that Daddy?

I looked up from my phone to see Niall looking at his phone while biting his lip.

To Daddy😍💦:

You look hot when you bite your lip

I stuck my phone in my pocket and watched as Niall quickly looked up and around the area.

This was exciting. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as he looked around. I knew he wouldn't find me though. Too much people, plus why would he think it was me?

From Daddy😍💦:

You go to this school? Where are you?

To Daddy😍💦:

That's for me to know and you to try and find out Daddy

That has to be one of the most overused lines ever but it seems to work so, I turned my phone off and went to my next class.

- times skip -

In lunch I was doing my homework. I was also texting Niall. Which means the first bit was a lie.

From Daddy😍💦:

How about we quit playing games and you tell me who you are

To Daddy😍💦:

How about you send me a dick pic and I'll think about it

I saw him continue to eat some type of sandwich - you can't really tell these days it was school food - and before I knew it I had already hit send.

To Daddy😍💦:

I like how you eat it's all hot and messy

To Daddy😍💦:

Do you think you could ever eat me out like that Daddy?

Okay maybe I am completely and utterly horny. I wonder how big Niall is...

From Daddy😍💦: