ABOUT THE BOOK (MUST READ)

ALPHA © 2013 by Harper

This book is a work of art and purely fictional. All characters, dialogue, and events are fictitious and product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, incidents and person is coincidental.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without the consent or written permission of the author. Please do not steal, alter without permission or claim the book as your own.

Hi everyone! I am Harper. This is the very first story that I wrote. I don't know if you will love it but I will appreciate it more if you will leave some comments so I can improve.

I started writing this way back in 2013. It's been 9 years and I haven't finished it yet. So far, this fictional story has 44 parts but I am editing them one by one so you wouldn't be able to see all the chapters.

Anyway, the first time I wrote this story, I was still young and immature and the story started a bit childish so I am redoing everything. Please be patient with me. I intend to finish this story. I know I've been inconsistent. I've been through a lot. Fell in love, got cheated, felt lost, tried to get back on my own feet, got lost again, and now trying to live not for others but for myself.

To those people who stayed and waited, I am truly grateful. Hopefully, this time I could finish this. It's been a while...

(Heads up! I'm editing this and planning to change the characters' names).