Part 29: Over

Part 29: Over

Sapphire's POV

- 8 months later -

For the past 8 months it has even only Stacie and I. She has been helping me set up the baby room and helped me stay calm.

"Are you hungry?" Stacie asked barging into my room.

"No." I said.

"Wrong answer. I'll be back with your food." She said walking away.

"Okay" I said.

She forced me to eat a lot.

I looked at the clock and seen that it said 12:38.

Well since I was pregnant I got to stay at home instead of going to the office. I was almost fired for what happened With Drake.

I still haven't seen Chris. I miss him so much but I don't want him to know that.

Stacie then walked up the stairs and to my room.

She was about to hand me my plate when she said: "you haven't even drank anything and you're already Peeing!" She snapped setting the food on the table.

I hadn't notice that I peed on myself.

I looked down to see water everywhere.

Wait no it can't happen now.

"It's not pee my water broke!" I said.

"OMG." Stacie said.

"Grab the baby bag I'll get my coat and shoes." I said.

She nodded her head and ran off.

When I stood up I immediately had to sit down because I was feeling dizzy. I don't know why but I felt like I was gonna pass out.

I shook that off , grabbed the closest pair of shoes out of my closet which just so happen to be Chris' shoes.

I then grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs.

"Are you ready?" Stacie asked.

"Yes I am." I said taking the bag From her.

We walked outside and got into the car and pulled off.

***

When we arrived at the hospital I was feeling even more dizzy we had to stop a few times so I could throw up. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Stacie brought a wheelchair out to me and I sat down on it. She then rolled me inside the hospital where the nurses took over.

They took me to a different room so I could get dressed.

***

Stacie's POV

(Phone convo)

"Chris." I said into the phone.

"What's up Stac." He said.

"Sapphire's about to have the baby!" I said.

"She is?" He asked.

"Yes. Now hurry up and get your ass to west side hospital." I said.

"Okay I'm on my way. Make sure she doesn't have the baby without me." He said.

How in the hell am I going to do that? I wanted to say but instead said "okay"

(End of phone convo)

For the last 8 months I have been giving Chris info on sapphire he really does miss her and he regret saying that the baby wasn't his even though he had some doubts.

___________________________

What do you think about this chapter?

Comment below ⬇️

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘