Character Bio's (Past)

Ivy

Ivy

----

When Ivy was young, she was a carefree spirit, living her life like every other child in her neighbourhood, she lived with her mother alone in a small house, Ivy always thought about why her mother had always carried around a guitar case around, it was rare to ever see it leaving her side.

Ivy's Father died when she was three, her mother knew everything about what happened but never told Ivy about it except for some pretty white lies, Ivy was the only child in her family so she would normally stay with her mother all day helping her out in the kitchen, making food for the bakery her mother owned

(5th birthday)

Ivy's birthday was soon. Her mother was helping Ivy get dressed into her favourite black dress she wore on every birthday as a tradition to her father since that was the last thing that he was seen in.

Ivy and her mother headed out of their house to the shopping mall that was down past a couple neighbourhoods.

Ivy held onto her mother's hand with a huge grin on her face, they walked back from the mall and went to the cupcake store, since it was Ivy's birthday, Ivy picked a red velvet cake with strawberries on top.

(Skip to Lunch at their bakery)

Ivy: Mummy, can I please have a pie with fruit!

Mother: Yes, darling, you can have whatever you wish for!
Mother said with a soft but reassuring voice.

Ivy's mother grabbed Ivy's hand pulling her closer to her in case she gets lost, they both made their way to the counter and ordered their food that the co workers were working at.

Both of them made their way back to their table and devoured a Delicious lunch.

(Skip to afternoon)

Ivy and her mother were heading back to their home.

Ivy was having a fun piggy back with her mother as they had chatted and giggled at the silly jokes they both made.

Suddenly Ivy's mother had stopped walking and stopped talking as she put her down and told her to hide.

Ivy looked at her mother wondering why her mother stopped walking while yanking her guitar case off from her back and pulling out an... bat?

Mother: Ivy, I need you to go and hide over behind the bins over there okay, Mommy will be alright. She said staring straight into my eyes as she gave me a huge hug of warmth.

Ivy: okay..

Ivy said as she looked at her mother in freight.

Ivy went over and crouched down behind the bins, Ivy heard other voice's, so Ivy looked through the tiny space and saw two people walking towards my mother.

My mother had tried talking with them but that wasn't happening,
My mother swinged her bat multiple times but the thing was that blood had to be spilt.

(Time Skip)

Ivy ran up to her mother lying on the floor, ivy grabbed the bat out of her mother's cold hands.

Her mother had watched her movements as she said the last words that her body could handle

"I love you, once your older someone will take great care for you, keep being a beautiful child and keep your emotions on the bright side, goodbye honey" that was the last her mother could say as she had lost colour in her face an her eyes were blank.

Ivy gave her a long hug, she started the feel furious and take those words in and had tears sprawling.

Since Ivy was quite tall for her age, she ran up to the guy and swung the bat right at his direction.

Love's:

Food , Running , other stuff :)