Chapter XII

Diana's POV

I woke up alone. I was not surprise, I knew he would leave but a part of me still hoped to see him lying next to me, embracing me as I sleep. I did not blame him tough, how could I? I knew this is something that must be hard for him too. He liked this as much as I did.

I stood and dress in a beige dress. I knew Dracula had been the one to request his new dresses for me. The thought made me smile. He knew me for just two days and he already knew my style so well. When I used to be Elizabeth, he would present me with gifts all the time as well, jewelry, dresses, but all I ever wanted was him safe and at home with me, I wanted nothing else, and now I wish for the same thing. I wish for a life together; I wish to live our love fully this time since in my last life we had only a decade together. I wanted more. I wanted him...forever.

forever

I had made this decision last night as he holds me in his arms. This time I want time with him, and the best way for me to get that is to became immortal myself. It was decided, I want become a vampire and he was going to be the one to transform me.

Lucy join me as I got ready to leave my chambers and fetch some breakfast for myself. This time I manage to convince her to join me in my meal. She told me all there was to know about the people that lived in this castle, there were not as many people in here as I thought there were. Apparently, there were only 6 residential vampires who lived here, but there were a lot of humans such as Lucy that lived here as well to serve them all, either with blood, sex, or anything else they needed. Not gonna lie, I found that a little bit disgusting but I guess that is just the way things worked around here.

"Do you want to became a vampire as well?" Lucy suddenly asks me

Before I came here, I would have laughed at her question and called her crazy for even asking such a question, but things were different now.

"I don't know..." I tell her, even though I decided to became a vampire I still needed to talk to Dracula about it"...certain...circumstances have change since I first arrive"

"What kind of circumstances?" she asks walking alongside with me

"Just...stuff..." I reply not letting on much. I didn't want to talk about it so I tried to divert her attention elsewhere. "Do you know how it's done?"

"The transition?" she asks

I nod. I knew about the existence of vampires, I knew their weaknesses and their strengths but I never really found out how they actually became vampires.

"For a person to became a vampire, they have to be bitten and drained of blood by a vampire and then drink the blood of the vampire in question." she explains "It's really not as gruesome as it sounds, I saw it being done once and from what I gathered it was a very sexual transfer."

"What do you mean sexual? Were they...you know?" I ask blushing a little bit

"Not the ones I saw but many do it that way, they say it intensifies the pleasure" she told grinning from ear to ear