Our Closeness.....

Hello all... 😊😊😊😊😊.Guys, I hope you liked the last one .
Hope you liked the new Cover of the Book also,you can tell me if you want to........ if you don't like it don't worry I will update it again soon .😘😘
Please Enjoy the next Chapter
Thanks

************************************

Anushka's point of view:-

We leave Anu's room and sat in my room for some time.
"I should have taken care...." I scolded myself as I thought about her .

"I knew that she was not alright I must have been gone to prepare the drinks...... " I think as I hold my head.

after a few seconds , I feel someone sitting close to me and I look up, I see Samar beside me,looking at me as I look at him and I suddenly say " Oh!!Sorry," As he also looks away and nods.

I ask him "you here?"
As he replied "can't I come?"
I instantly looked at him and say "No- no...".

Samar looks at me and Says
"It means, I can't come??" 
and I say
"no-no..I mean you can come anytime" as he laughed at me and I feel my cheeks becoming hotter and I look away.

"Oh! What did you just said? Are you out of your mind... Anushka!! Silly Girl!!!".

I scold myself while looking away from him as I notice him watching me.

We fall silent for some time as I was again thinking about Anu and Suddenly Samar Says
"You know...."and I respond "hmm??" as I look at him and he continues "You're a very good sister"
I instantly looked at him in shock and
say "You are saying that??, Even after seeing all this...You look at Anu?"

As he nods and says"ya I see that..."
as Wait for him to say something further. he says,

"....And I also saw that you take care of all without showing it....you told Anu not to work ,so that she could relax with us....You really care.. Anushka."

He says all that while looking at me.
I could not say anything about it. I am just wondering that he noticed that... and he appreciates every bit of thing.
I look at him in admiration,As usual with the soft looks on his face... with his charm who creates his own personality.

"How lucky will that Girl be who..."
Oh Anushka just stop right there...It is not possible"

After a few minutes I say to him "Samar, I think you should rest a bit too.....you should take care of Yourself too".

He nods at me as we stand up and he opens the door suddenly I say to him "Samar..."and he responds with a "Hmm???" and I say ,

"Well... you are a very Good...and Generous,caring Person... I know you can't show it directly but I know  that.... and I admire you..."

He looks at me and starts coming closer to me as my body tenses up on his closeness as I look up in his eyes and he Smiles at me and says "ya.. just like you.. " and he went away.

I closed the door behind him as I slide down on the floor my hands still on the door.

He scared me like that..... God!!

Now him being here...is not like a dream... he's really a person with a warm heart... Who Really Cares...
His words calmed me down..

I sat on my table thinking about him
about half an hour.
I go for a shower and get ready and changed.