Chapter 19

Season 1

Third Person POV

Happy was pulling into the long driveway to his and Valentines house. He smiled to himself seeing the house lights on and her car in the driveway. His old lady was home and he couldn't wait to see her.

Happy missed her when he was on a job or run. This whole relationship thing was new to both of them but it seemed to be going well. They were still in their honeymoon phase and Happy knew that something was going to ruin it.

Happy knew not to be naive when it comes to being in a relationship with a club members sister and daughter. Sooner or later someone's going to say something to him and he's gonna lose it. He hated that gut feeling he got when ever Tig asks to talk to him. Partly because he thinks it's going to be about Val and how Tig doesn't want them together. But when Tig talks to him it's rarely about Valentine.

Another part of Happy doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't care what people think about him and Val. He doesn't want to know their opinion about them, nor does he care. Whatever a club member thinks of them, he can care less about it. But that doesn't stop him from that gut feeling.

Happy knew that Valentine loved him and that he was madly in love with her. He didn't know why she loved him enough to marry him. He didn't know why one day they would have kids together and Valentine was perfectly ok with him being the father. He just didn't know why a woman like Val, that could marry any man she wanted, would pick him.

Happy got off his bike and put his helmet on the handle bars. Walking up to the door he heard Mayhem barking, warning Val that someone was here. Happy opened the door and got hit with the smell of fried chicken and grilled vegetables.

"Hey." Val said from the couch. Happy looked at the tv screen and saw that she was watching some sort of reality show. "I'll heat up your dinner."

Happy watched as Val got up off the leather sectional couch and go into the kitchen. He watched as she made him a plate and heated it up. He sat down on a stool next to the counter and followed his old lady with his eyes. She got him a beer and sat it in front of him.

"You already ate?" Happy questioned.

"Yeah I did." Val answered. She put his food down in front of him. Happy pointed to his lips and Val walked over to him and kissed him.

"What's up with you?" Happy could tell that something was wrong with her. He shock his head in disapproval when she said it was nothing. "You're gonna have to tell me Doll."

"After you eat. I'm going to fold some laundry in the bedroom." Happy watched as she left. He ate quietly. When he finished, he put his dishes in the sink and washed his hands. He grabbed a paper towel and when he opened the garbage lid he found something lying on top.

He grabbed and stormed into the bedroom where Val was sitting on the bed folding his clothes.

"When were you going to tell me." Happy said darkly. Valentine snapped her head up and looked at him. Her eyes traveled down towards his hands. He was holding three positive pregnancy tests.

"When you were done eating." Val said calmly. She got off the bed and started putting clothes away. Happy continued to stand at the door and watched as she pile clothes into his dresser and her own.

"How did this happen?"

"We weren't exactly careful Happy."

"You are on birth control."

"It doesn't work all the time Hap." Valentine finally looked at him. His eyes were burning into hers.

"Are we going to keep it?" Happy questioned.

"Of course. I'm not getting rid of my baby." Val moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He kissed her forehead and looked down at her.

"Our baby. When are we going to tell people?"

"After the wedding. I got my dress a month ago and it should still fit. I don't want people thinking that you're only marring me because the baby."

"No ones gonna think that."

The two of them started getting ready for bed and by the time Happy was showered and dressed for bed, Valentine was fast asleep. Happy got into bed beside her and pulled her into him.

Happy didn't know what to think about the baby. Valentine was right, they did nothing to prevent the baby from being conceived. He wasn't ready to be a father. Happy never pictured himself a dad before Valentine and now the time has come.

Before Val, Happy was cold. He never let a women speak, look, act, or live with him before. But when Val and him started talking for the first time, it's like it all clicked for him. She was the one that made him realize that he wanted a family. Valentine Teller was the one that taught him that he was worthy of love and happiness.

Knowing that Val was pregnant it filled him. It filled him with joy. It filled him with pride. But it also filled him with guilt and terror.

Guilt because Valentine was so young and beautiful. Having a baby is going to mature her a lot. Terror because of what his brothers are going to say and think. Also terror because the rival clubs and being pregnant with a sons baby makes you in danger even more.

Happy was going to be gone for a couple of days to Indian Hills with Jax and Bobby so he'll have time to process everything.

Happy pulled Val into his chest even more and closed his eyes. Dreaming of kids running around the house chasing after the dog. And Val smiling at him watching the kids play.

XXX

Sorry for the long update time. A lot is happening so I don't have time to update all the time on this story. I think I'm gonna start updating every Saturday and if I have time during the week to update, I will.

A lot of shit is happening in my life and I just don't have time. Thank you so much for the 12k reads.