Where are you?

Colt's pov~

🖤  " Mm." I groaned, why am I sleeping on the floor? I looked around and saw all the boys sleeping on the floor,  Oh I remember we had a little party yesterday then we fell asleep here, I looked at the time and saw that it was 3:00 pm.

Damn we have been sleeping for that long, well I better wake them up.

" WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, " Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" They all screamed and woke up " What happened?!?!" Asked Gray " Hahahhha!!!" I laughed " That was not funny!" Said Zaref angrily " It was.........for me........hahhahah!" I said and started to laugh.

They all looked at me furiously " Okay! Okay! I'm sorry man!" I said " Whatever let's just go eat something, I'm starving!" Said Jellal, Natsu's eyes lit up when Jellal said food, Natsu ran towards the kitchen, we all chuckled and followed behind him.

" Whoa, who made that?" Asked Laxus " Maybe the food dragon!" Said Natsu " There's no food dragon! Hell there's no such thing as dragons!" Said Cobra " Shut up snake face!" Said Natsu " Oh you wanna go ash for brains!" Cobra shot back.

" Stop it you two!" I yelled and hit both of their heads " Owie!" Said Natsu " What was that for?" Asked Cobra " For fun!" I said happily, the rest laughed behind me, " Oh there's a note here!" Said Sting " What does this say?" Asked Rogue.

I took the note and read it out loud...... 

Dear 11 idiots and Colt,

I cleaned up the mess that YOU people made, I also made breakfast, I'm gonna be back at night so don't "worry" anyway bye~🖤 

" Awww! Lucy cares for us~" cooed Natsu, the rest smiled at that including me " Well what are we waiting for! Let's eat!" Said Loki, we all sat down and started to eat, the food was delicious! I missed her food! And I bet the others do to...........

After we finished we went to the living room " I wonder where Lucy went?" Asked Loki  " I don't know but did you notice how she has been ignoring us for the past days." Said Gray " Yeah bunny girl didn't come out of her room until today." Said gajeel.

I wonder what's wrong with Lucy she's been avoiding us and she was gone in lunch-----------------wait a minute! Could it be that time of the year! Oh god! How could I be so stupid! That's probably why Lucy's been ignoring us, that's probably why Lucy went outside so she couldn't be near us.

But I can't let them find out! They don't know anything! I gotta do something before they get suspicious! " Maybe she's busy!" I said " Busy doing what?" Asked Midnight " Busy doing homework.......yeah she's  probably busy doing homework!!!" I said quickly.

" Maybe....she did come at the end of the year so she's pretty left behind.." said Rogue, phew, I can't believe that they bought that! Lucy better give me a lot of kisses for this!!!!! 🖤