-Prolog-

What If Aaron Didn't Wake Up For 3 Years (You Know After Always -MT:TES) And Aphmau Had A Child, (Which is Aaron's) And Got All The Ultima Jeans From Aaron And Some Others From Aphmau's Dad's Side (In This Story Aphmau's Dads Late Grate Grand Father Was A Werewolf And His Late Grand Mother Was Human So Aphmau Had A High Chance Of Not Getting Any Werewolf Jeans But Since Alena Is A Ulitma Her Chance Was Higher on getting it Somehow And Got The Ability To Transform Into A Wolf , Human Wolf Beast [From Aaron] And Wolf Ears And Tail In Human Form Also She Can Hide Her Ears And Tail But Not For Long.) What Happens When Aaron Wakes Up And What Happens To Alena Will She Be Forced To Be Alone Or No? Well Once Again As I Have Said I. Other Books I Can't Tell You You Have To Read To Find Out!

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello! The name is ava! (that's what you can call me) and just so you know all chapters from now on in this book are long and this book has been in the works for about 2-3 months just for planning and most of the chapters are long as I just said and no there was no help this became a random thought then I turned into a fanfic but I have been taking most of my time on this book when I can so that's why none of my other books have been updated. And I'm sorry for that I will try to update my other books I just really like the ideas in have for this one. Anyways bai!
WoRd CoUnT- 283