9. Veronica's story ✔

*Warning* A trigger warning may occur! If you are uncomfortable with the topic of abuse or rape, please skip this chapter, you have been warned.
==========Veronica's POV==========
I think I'm ready to tell Raine what my story is.

To Raine:
Hey, can we hang out today at your place?

From Raine:
Sure, see you in thirty?

To Raine:
See you then

I quickly throw on leggings and a tee-shirt then I walk over to Raine's dorm and knock on her door.

"Hey," she opens her door.

"Hey, I want to talk to you," I tell her.

"Please come in," she motions into her dorm. I'm her room, Cade is lounging on his bed playing his phone.

"Do you think we could talk alone?" I glance at Cade.

"Cade, put your ear buds in, and go in the kitchen," Raine commands, as he walks into the kitchen.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Raine asks me.

"I want to tell you my story, about what happened," I take a deep breath.

"Are you sure about this, you seem nervous," Raine tells me.

"You deserve to know the truth," I tell her.

"Ok," she replies.

"It happened when I was fifteen. Worst decision of my life. I went to my first high school party with my older brother, and I was so excited. I didn't know what to expect and my older sister told me to wear a short dress so I would get more attention. I walked into this party, and then I saw him. He was tall, with black hair, and mesmerizing electric blue eyes," I start telling her.

"Are you talking about Alec?" Raine asks me.

"Yes," I tell her. "Then he asked me if I would like a drink, and I stupidly said yes. I was under age and I still had it. He came back with a drink, and I gladly took it from him. I drank it and felt the alcohol burn down my throat. He kept giving me more and more. I kept taking it. Then he said he wanted to be alone with me and I agreed. We went up to one of the bedrooms, and he locked the door. He lays me down on the bed, and starts to undress me. I told him to stop but he wouldn't, and then he wouldn't let me out of his grasp. And then he raped me. And my brother found me after it was too late," I explain. Tears keep falling and I dont know how to stop them. I look over at Raine and she is sobbing as well.

"Oh Veronica, I'm so sorry," Raine sobs and hugs me.

"Thanks," I cry. "There is more."

"More? I don't know how much more I can take," Raine sniffles.

"Alec also kept hitting and slapping me because I wouldn't have sex with him," I sob.

"Veronica that's horrible, why didn't you tell anyone?" Raine rubs my back.

"He threatened to rape me again," I let out another sob.

"I'm sorry," Raine wraps her arms around me tightly.

"And thats what happened," I tell her.

"That's so sad," she tells me.

"And when my brother found out, he broke his nose, and have him a black eye," I say to her.

"Wait, who is your brother again?" Raine asks me.

"My brother is Calvin, and he is best friends with Cade, so expect him around here a lot," I warn her.

"Good to know, thanks," Raine giggles.

"Yup," I reply.

"Would you like to watch a movie or something?" Raine offers.

"Sure that would be great," I smile.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hey guys sorry for the long wait, I'm writing another book, not on Wattpad, so that's why it took so long. Keep voting, commenting, and sharing!

Xoxo
Shanna