Chaper two

I was being pushed down on the sons cock being made to swallow it, which was getting harder as it grew and started to go past my gag point. I was frothing at the mouth from pre cum and spit, he was thrusting it harder into my mouth as the dad held my head in place. I start to gag and choke with each thrust but not like they care. My wife stops kissing and says to the dad you wanna see something funny, of course he said I'm always up for a laugh. My wife got off the sons face and sat on the end of the bed. She called me in front of her and like a good cuck I did as she asked. She told me to stand in front of her with my hands behind my back. She asked the dad and son to sit next to her, they were all sat on the end of the bed and then she said words which chilled me to the bone. Right bitch remove your frilly nickers, I did slowly as I was so embarrassed to be showing my all to 2 strange men and my wife. They slowly hit the floor.

I heard rolls of laughter and them both pointing at me, what the fuck is that thing? How the hell does he please you with that little thing. I stood there in silence and going red I was so ashamed, my 2" soft willy just there for them all to see. The son said to me how big does it grow too? I tired not to look at him and said I'm 4.5" hard, what the fuck he said I was bigger than that at school. Your so under developed it's unreal. I don't think I've seen one that small before, why did you marry this loser? My wife replied our family's know and got us together plus he has money so can keep me in a life style I deserve, the 2 men just laughed.

Just then she told me to get my travel bag because she had packed a surprise in it. I went and fetched for her and on the way the son said my god he's got such a women's arse i bet that would feel nice. I got back to my wife with the travel bag, she has a rummage through it and pulls out a white box. She opens it and shows the men and they just laugh, she calls me between her legs and tells me to kneel I did as I was asked. Just pulls this pink thing out of a box which I had no clue what it was I just looked at her with confusion. She grinned and said this belongs on your little willy. It's useless and about time it was locked up, I froze in fright to what she said but she quickly went to work on my willy which was the first time she had touched in in months. All of a sudden there I was on my knees in this thing, it looked so girly but I guess that's what she wanted to humiliate me more.

The men were just laughing at me which made me feel even more small and pathetic and so much less of a man. I tried to cover up my willy but my wife just slapped my hands away and said I need to show off how worthless I am In front of real men. My wife got another 2 items from the bag one I knew which was lube and the other object looked scary round with a flat base. She turn round to the son and said the fun part, right bitch get on all fours on the bed. I stopped and looked at her and she slapped me in the face and said come on move sissy. I got onto the bed and got on all fours, the wife handed to the son the lube and the black thing. I heard the click of the lube and wondered what was going to happen, just then I felt the manly hands of the son working the lube on my arse I froze in shock I was shaking and heart pounding. Next thing I remember is the son whispering into my ear this might hurt a little bit, next thing I felt some thing against my arse it was cold and smooth I clenched my hole with shock. Next min I could feel it being pushed in slow at first but I was so tight it wouldn't go in so after a few more mins of trying it I could feel a harder push. My arse was giving way the harder he pushed and pushed I tried so hard to fight it but then he gave up trying to put it in and just shoved it into my arse. I heard a pop and the pain was unthinkable. It felt like my arse hole had been ripped open I cried out in pain.

The son just laughed and said that's the easy part just wait till later, we need your hole loosened up. That sweet girly arse of yours. The dad was still sat on the end of the bed looking on and watching his son at work, my wife got between his legs and took his large cock in her hands and lifted it up and start to lick and suck on his big balls while slowly rubbing his cock back and forth you could she was enjoying having big manly balls in her mouth and a man size cock in he hands. She licks and sucked slow at first and then began to wank him harder. She then slowly started to lick up the shaft to the head of his penis, she started to kiss and tongue it and then she swallowed it whole I was shocked my wife could take so much cock in her mouth.

The attention was turned to me as the son got onto the bed on his knees in front of me and said right bitch you have had a taste of my cock but now I want it please ready and hard to open you up later. I didn't fully understand what he meant but I just guessed he meant my throat as I've never sucked cock. He pulled me in close by my hair and said right open that mouth bitch and I don't wanna feel any teeth or I'll fucking knock them out. I opened my mouth and as soon as I did I was impaled onto his cock it went in all the was I had his balls slapping in my chin. I could feel his cock getting larger in my mouth and hitting my gag reflex again I sucked his cock as hard as I could but it was getting harder to breath not that he cared he just carried on skull fucking me.