Be A Good Kitty

Tyler Joseph was such a smol bean. He's quite innocent -- that is, when his boyfriend isn't fucking him into the mattress.

Tyler was a good boy for Josh -- or should I say, a good kitty for Josh.

He wore a black collar, which had a hook for the leash Josh kept for Tyler.

Tyler was given simple orders while Josh went out to either run errands or go to work or a meeting. Stuff like that.

His orders were that he couldn't touch himself -- only Master was allowed to do so.

But today, Tyler couldn't help himself.

He was also looking to make Master a bit mad.

He loved when he was mad -- it was a huge turn on for himself, and Tyler loved how rough Josh would get during sex.

He giggled to himself as he ran to grab his phone, which sat on the dresser, and then he ran back and jumped on the bed, laying down on it.

He got a rush of adrenaline as he opened up he and Josh's conversation, and then taking a picture of him palming himself through his jeans.

"Hi xx"

He then sent the message, giggling and then sending another one, but this time, the jeans were off and he was doing the same through his boxers.

"I miss you so much. Come home x"

His heart raced as he sent it, but his heart then seemed to stop for a moment as Josh began typing.

"Put your jeans back on and stop touching yourself. Now."

Tyler rolled his eyes, smiling a bit and then giggling.

"No."

He then sent that message, opening the camera again.

He slowly slid his hand down his boxers, gasping when he made contact.

He took a picture, sending that to Josh.

Josh then began typing again.

"You're in big fucking trouble."

Tyler's heart began racing. He loved angry Josh, unless he was absolutely pissed at him.

Then that's when he scared him just a little and regretted whatever it was that he had done to make Master so angry.

He reluctantly took his hand out of his boxers and put his jeans back on.

He decided to at least obey something for Master.

He whined now, wanting to touch himself more but he decided not to.

Instead, he fiddled with the kitty ears on top of his head, fingers fondling the soft material gently.

He then waited for Josh to return.

He immediately knew that Josh was home when he heard the door slam shut, and footsteps began sounding through the halls until they reached the room Tyler was in.