Chapter 2

*RING RING*

The school bell rings and the students are running at the outside the classroom and making the hallway flood, i saw Taehyung sleeping on his desk, i get near him and waked him up, "Taetae it's already lunch time" i said, "uhmmm.... it's lunch time??" he said with a sleepy tone, i nodded "can you walk with me in the cafeteria? I dont feel like walking alone" i said slowly looking down, "s-sure...." he answered, i widen my eyes"R-really!? you mean it?" i said looking at him, "mm.. *nods* why no-" i cutted him with a hug, then i broke the hug, i saw him blushing "are you b-blushing?" i asked "A-Ani!! N-no!" he said covering his face, i stood up, "Are you coming or not?" i asked, then he stood up and nodded, We were walking at the hallways but someone grabbed my arm " i told you to meet me at the rooftop,where were you?" it was jungkook who grabbed my arm "let go of me!" i yelled, his grip was to hard, "did you herd her? She said let go of her" Taehyung glared at Jungkook like he was going to kill him, then finally he let go of me glaring at Taehyung, "Let's go..." Taehyung grabbed my wrist, it doesn't hurt because his grip was not to hard, he pull me to the cafeteria, he grabbed his tray with food and so as i, he sat at next with the BTS, "sit here..." he said patting the chair behind him, so i sat, "is that your girlfriend?" Jimin ask to Taehyung pointing "What?! N-No!" He yelled at Jimin, i can see his blush, "Your blushing Taehyung" said Suga having a scoop of his rice and to his mouth, "N-no i'm n-not!" he yelled, still blushing, i saw jungkook sitting with BTS too, he was sitted next to J-hope, glaring at Taehyung.

*RING RING* 

I think lunch time is over, i headed to my locker, i opened it and saw a note, its said....

'stay away at Taehyung or else...'

I have no idea who wrote this, i just grabbed my book leaving the note on the floor,

Taehyung's POV

after the school bell rings, i was about to go to the classroom but i decide to follow Tzuyu, she headed to her locker as i follow her, she didn't notice me, when she opened her locker i saw she was reading a note, she grabbed her book and leaving the note on the floor, she left when she was out of my sight i picked the note while reading it it says...

'stay away at Taehyung or else'

 who the fuck wrote this, i teared the note and headed to the classroom, bringing the note with me.

Someone's POV

I saw Taehyung tearing up the note that i wrote to Tzuyu, i was heartbroken, anyways, how did he get the note? and headed to the classroom, Did he know that i'm the one who wrote it?

Tzuyu's POV

i was seating at my desk while waiting for the teacher to arrive, and i saw Taehyung entered the classroom, he was walking strait at me, "Who wrote the note?" he asked "note?..." i replied not knowing what note he means, then he shows me the note i saw in my locker, "Who wrote this note?" he repeat glaring at me, "i-i d-dont know...." i said looking down "What do you mean you dont know i saw you reading it a while ago!" he yelled making all the students in the classroom looking at me, "i-i dont r-really know... i just s-saw it, i-i s-swear...." i answered, i felt a tear falling on my cheeks, i was crying, Taehyung glared at me one last time and headed to his seat.