Be Yourself

A/N: Not a poem, just some lines of motivation. Give it a read :)

Don't you at times feel that there is absolutely nothing that can make you feel better. You just feel like you're a failure and have nothing unique about yourself. When you look into the mirror, you see somebody full of flaws and you see every bit of imperfection. When you see happy couples, you just want to be with somebody, somebody who will not break your heart like the ones who did, somebody who can mend your heart. You just want to have real friends, not the fake ones who only respect your existence when they need something, but friends who are always there for you. You just feel as if nothing in the world makes sense. Your existence was a mistake and that you cannot be like others. You cannot be good at even one thing.

But the universal truth is that we all have flaws, without flaws we won't be us. Yes, we may at times have a breakdown but that's what life is. To go through the sad times so that you can live the happy ones. We all have this image of a perfect life in our heads which we want to see come true, all of us. That is why we don't realize how perfect our lives are. Our life could be somebody else's dream life. We just need to accept who we are because we can't say that we're perfect and don't have flaws. We do, we have them but it's our responsibility to make them our strengths. What if we've not found that special someone in our lives yet? We will someday though he/she will not change who we are today. People who want to be true to us will come someday themselves and will always be there for us, we just need to let them in. 

Your existence has some importance, we're all made to achieve something. We're in this world because we need to make a difference. We all are crazy, extraordinary people. Nobody's normal in this world. We need to accept who we are, find our true talents and discover our true selves, our passion, even if people think its stupid, we have to go for it. We cannot just sit here and listen to people, we need to make a change, even if people criticize. Our flaws make us who we are today and we're not going to be anybody else except us cause everybody else is already taken.