#1

BTW I am going to make the artists since I don't actually know and its gonna be the same with other chapters.

"Right! We welcome you to the Annual MPHFPC FanArt look up! For most of you, this is your first time here so I would just like to say that I am Miss Peregrine from Carrinholm 1943. Just go with your loop friends and let's hit what they call in Modern day... The laptops!" Miss Peregrine said, standing in a large wooden stage. "Go Miss Peregrine!" Called Emma. Jake smiled at her as the rest of his loop friends ran ahead and all crowed round one of the laptops.

Olive jumped into the seat, which Enoch soon occupied with a weird, crooked smiled after he tipped her off. "Enoch!" Olive giggled as she picked herself up off the floor. "Right, so here is what we've got!" Enoch exclaimed as he clicked one if the tabs.

Emma and Jake blushed at the sight of what came up

Emma and Jake blushed at the sight of what came up. Fiona, Millard, Hugh, Claire, and Bronwyn all giggled at the sight, being their ages and not knowing the idea of love. Enoch looked at them and smirked. Emma punched his arm and said:"Just you wait, Enoch. Soon there will be an Enolive picture coming up in this screen!" "Enolive? How long did it take you to come up with that?!" "It's nothing to be ashamed of." Said Emma sarcastically. "We're gonna call you.... Jemma now." Enoch retorted. Emma blushed like crazy.

Meanwhile, at another computer, Miss Peregrines loop from 1940 was getting along just fine. HORACE occupied the chair whilst OLIVE was sat neatly on one of his knees. ENOCH was green with jealousy at the sight of that.