CB 15

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol off of him and wiped his mouth.

"Park Chanyeol! You STOP cheating on that girl! You're the worst!"

Baekhyun started crying.

Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration and angrily gripped Baekhyun's arms," Damnit Baekhyun there is no girl to cheat on! I can't believe you actually fell for that you know I'm gay!"

"Then why have you been dating Dara for a year!" Baekhyun squirmed to break free of Chanyeol's grip.

"I'M NOT DATING DARA IT WAS ALL A TRICK!" Chanyeol screamed.

Baekhyun paused and stared up at Chanyeol," It was all a trick..."

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun.

"Yes it was all a trick."

"So you hurt me on purpose... You purposefully brought up my past with Jonghyun, just to hurt me.."

Chanyeol realized what was happening," No, Baekkie! It isn't like that! I have a reason I have good reasons why I did it. I did it for you!"

Baekhyun smacking Chanyeol, hard enough to send him flying to the floor," You didn't do anything for me. The only thing you did was leave me alone. You made me hate myself even more than I already did, you made me realize all that I'm really good for, which is sex. At least I found something I'm good at, I can make people happy with my body."

Chanyeol got up onto his feet," Baekhyun... I heard what you said in the hospital room. Those guys.. They hurt you and it was all because of me. I did it so you wouldn't have to take the abuse you're willingly taking right now! I wanted you to be free!"

Baekhyun laughed," I am free. Free of you, and free to sleep with who I want."

Chanyeol clenched his fists in anger.

"Fine then sleep with me. Right now." Chanyeol chucked his backpack off, and slipped his shirt off, chucking it to the side too.

"Chanyeol stop it.." Baekhyun gulped.

"Why? That's alllll you're good for right? That's what you think right? Any guy will do? Then fine, sleep with me."

"No.." Baekhyun whispered.

"Why?" Chanyeol moved closer to Baekhyun, slipping his hand into his pants, causing Baekyun to gasp and moan.

"You don't moan for them right? Just for me. Because you know I'm special, You can't feel like this with anyone but me."

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's neck and forcefully pushed him against the wall.

"Channie, not like this... Please." Baekhyun almost whispered.

"Why not? I'm just like all the other guys right; there are no feeling right? So why can't you fuck me here like you do with everyone else?"

"Because you're you.. Please stop." Baekhyun covered his eyes and began to cry.

Chanyeol sighed and embraced Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry.. I went to far. I was just trying to prove a point. I'm not like them Baekhyun. I don't want to hurt you for my own good. I just want to help you, baby. I just want to help you."

"You broke me Chanyeol... You broke me even more.. I needed you. I needed you more than ever and you weren't there... if you heard me in the hospital you should have known that I would have taken a beating everyday to stay with you... I just wanted you. I want you.." Baekhyun cried into Chanyeol's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you, I should have stayed with you. I should have.. I'm so sorry Baekhyun. No matter what the circumstances I'll never leave you again. Never, not for anything."