Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News

" Look For The Rainbows When It's Raining, And See The Stars When It's Dark.....

There won't be A Good Day Always, But There Surely would be Something Good In The Day....

Always Looking For A Positive Side Of A Problem Is An Art.....
Something That can't be Taught But, Needs To Learned..... ✌️🙃

So, Start Learning It Now.... Maybe it won't benefit now, but it keeps you Going in the Race...... "

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

I woke up and realised that my pillow was still wet. I quickly went downstairs and saw Dad and grandad were already at the breakfast table.

" Sorry... I think I overslept... I ll bring the breakfast and coffee right away. " I said.

" It's fine child. Actually it's still 8. Ansh came to meet us at 7 and he left for work. I told him to be back by 6. I didn't say anything about the surprise. " Dad said, winking.

But I have a strong feeling that it's we who are going to be surprised tonight. God!! Please don't let my fears come true.

" He left already... " I said, with a mixture of confusion and astonishment.

" You wished him right? at night. I know you were awake. " Grandad said, breaking the silence.

" Ya... I did.. But I didn't know he ll leave so early. Anyways, Dad I have an meeting so I ll be back by 5. Can you please work out with Piya and see the arrangements. " I told packing my files and taking an apple.

" Of course. Dad and I will see all of it. Not to worry child. " He said and smiled looking at grandad.

I just thought for a while that Ansh might have a coffee with us on his special day. I didn't get it why he was behaving like a jackass. I just thought of look at him at the office maybe hoping he wore my shirt. I had a quick shower and I washed my hair. I messaged Piya to come home and help Dad.

When I reached the office Jen informed me that Ansh was in a meeting. My workaholic husband.

I waited till 11 and then went to the conference room. It was empty. I wonder where did he go. I was constantly looking out of my window panes but I didn't get a glance of Ansh. Today specially I had kept my window blinds open for the same reason.

It's now 4:30. I have to leave. Dad must be waiting for me. Just as I got out of my office I saw Ansh. He was going in his private elevator. We had this private elevator near the public ones. On one wad supposed to use them except for the top persons. Here in Ansh and me. But I didn't use it. Ansh likes all this stuff.

" Ansh... '' I called him. He turned around. I saw that he was wearing the same black shirt which I gifted him. Suddenly a wide smile appeared on my face. All my complains regarding his cold behaviour vanished in thin air. No doubt he looked smart. I almost started running towards him but before I would catch hold of him he vanished in the lift.

Although he saw me how can he just ignore as if I didn't exist. Thats rude of him. Day by day he is making me more upset and things difficult. Instead of getting better we are getting worse and all the fault is of Ansh.

I went back to our house. It was beautifully decorated. All the flowers were as I had ordered. Piya, Mir, Ma and both Dads and grandpas were busy working. The chandelier was hanging with garlands of flowers and the room was smelling beautiful and pleasant. The lilies and roses were looking beautiful.

" Hey! Ahana... The arrangements are all done. I am going to get ready. You too go and change. Ansh may be coming any moment. And remember Mir and I have an announcement to make. " I nodded. They seemed really excited about something.