Omnipotent

"There is large group of ninjas not very far away." Karin informed.

"Do you think it's him?" Suigetsu asked.

"No, if they're traveling in large groups it must be Konoha. The Akatsuki travel in groups of two."

95 pulled onto Sasuke's sleeve. "Why are they looking for you?"

Sasuke looked down at the girl. "I'll tell you later."

She nodded.

"What do we do?"

Karin, unfortunately, had not stolen Sasuke's sweaty clothes for 95 had kept watch of him

"You don't need me" 95 said quietly, knowing Itachi's destiny. "I'll distract them."

Sasuke frowned. "No, it's-"

"What's the worse they could do to me? Don't you think I've grown used to abuse enough to survive whatever they've got for me."

He grabbed her wrist. "No."

"I will go." She said and turned, grabbing her tubes for the first time in a long time.

She spun them and inhaled deeply. She disappeared later, surprising herself with her speed.

"95!" Sasuke called, anger overpowering him.

He closed his eyes in frustration and punched a tree.

95 was looking straight to an Akatsuki cloak and she felt the hairs on her neck lift and she huffed.

She tried to control herself as she a appeared from behind the woods, startling the ninja I front of her.

"Oh!" Tobi exclaimed. "You're that girl! The one that was traveling with-"

"I told you I was going to end you, two-faced bastard." She growled.

"Who are you?" A blonde boy asked.

She looked at him but turned back to the masked man.

"Sasuke called her 95!" He exclaimed.

"You know Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

"It's of minor importance now. What matters now is that you stay away from him at the moment. There's a deed to be done before you guys try to go find him again." She said.

Her face turned to the orange mask. "I will not kill you now. I know there's stuff to be done And I'll trust you just because I know you'll try to protect Sasuke somehow." She said to him. "Distract them." She nodded towards the group of ninja.

He lifted his chin before nodding.

"I am sorry." She told the blonde before she disappeared.

95 appeared in the middle of the battle field between Sasuke and Itachi.

Her eyes looked up at the scene and let out a jagged breathe, having felt broken for her friend.

Itachi looked down at her and then at Sasuke who noticed her brilliant shirt too.

"Not her. It's between you and me." He growled.

Itachi ignored him and threw a fireball jutsu that only he knew would miss.

95 jumped, out of instinct and her hair grew yet another inch, seeming noticeable under the cap. It fell off as her eyes turned orange. She ran towards the boy and gave him a punch.

"Don't you dare-" She screamed, a voice she didn't know she had exclaimed but she was thrown back with a kick and she hit another rock. She felt her bones snap but the familiar attack didn't stop her. On the contrary, it infuriated her even more.

"You think that's enough to get through me?"

Sasuke wrapped his arms around her takin her away.

"Stay out of this, 95. Please. I don't want anybody else I care about be taken away from me by him."

She stared at him, her eyes turning hazel again and she gasped at the sudden pain on her shoulders and legs.

"Be careful." She said softly.

He nodded and went forward. She waited for the phyronomium to kick in and screamed as it did slowly, snapping bones into place, closing cuts with burning pain.

She grasped the ground.

Sasuke raised his arm and mumbled something she couldn't quite catch, her ears ringing at her pain.

95.

95.

95.

She couldn't hear him.

Fire was thrown at her again but she didn't get to dodge it and her hair started burning. She whipped her head and extinguished the flame, anger boiling her veins as her cap fell off, holes burned in.

"Fuck you!" She growled at the older Uchiha.

"I told you to get out of this." Sasuke called and she glared at him.

Sasuke looked at his brother with hatred and disgust. He once again had harmed the people he cared about. His brother was a monster. A monster to be stopped.

95's anger grew every time she looked at the brothers and her hair grew down to her bleeding, burned ears.

Her eyes went hazel again but then changed, her body tensing and relaxing at each change. She fell to her knees and cried. Out of anger, out of pain.

Hazel, orange.

She fell to her side and her body twitched at each change.

"I'm not a monster." She gasped.

'But he needs to pay.'

"I will not murder." She told herself.

'I already did.'

Her eyes changed colour, more rapidly, her vision normal then red, like a photomontage. Until it finally settled and she came upon the scene of Itachi stumbling to poke Sasuke's forehead then crash his head to the wall.

Her eyes dripped more tears as she saw Sasuke fall to the ground as well, next to his brother.

She stood slowly, weakly, and fell on her knees between them, closed Itachi's dead eyes and laid by Sasuke's side.

"Don't worry." She said softly, losing her voice. "I'm right here with you. I will protect you." She whispered in his ear. "We'll be safe and sound. I love you."

And they both fainted under the rain.

An orange mask appeared minutes later, taking both of the unconscious bodies.

'Teen love.' He thought as he saw how they embraced each other.

He took them into a hideout and waited for them to wake when they did, it was time to put into action his plan.

95 waked first, reaching out for her friend as she found herself inside a cold, dark room.

'Deja vu' She thought once again.

When she finally found him she laid next to him and hugged him. He woke at her embrace minutes later, making the masked man appear.

They had a conversation full of yells and threats, twice, due to Sasuke's fainting.

When he finally left the room 95 turned to her friend.

"Are you ok?" She squeaked.

"You lost your voice." He said sadly.

She nodded with a sad smile.

"I'll be alright." He said quietly, just like she usually did.

"Do you believe him?"

"I'm not sure, what do you think about him?"

She thought for a moment. "I think he's the kind to be...omnipotent."

。。。Power is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

-Margaret Thatcher 。。。

Don't worry, be hippie. :P Alijoice.