I'm finally free!!!!

Im just going to ask _Mortal_Book_Lover_ why u want to no wat happens so fucking badly

Ari pov.           Jazzes eyes flutter open as she groans in pain, she slowly lifts her head from the cold white floor, her eyes flutter over her white surroundings when her eyes stopped on me she started to cry once again. I. Slowly get up off my lazy arse to go comfort jazz.

"Whats wrong jazz, why you crying"
"I - Inca  told jamie t - to beat you up I'm- I'm so sorry I tried to stop her never through she would" *sniffs*
I slowly move back away from jazz, I slowly get up off the cold hard white ground and walked out of my stupid hospital room, then I ran, I ran faster then I ever thought was possible, I ran back to my dorm.

When I got to my awesome dorm I collapsed onto my not white bed and bursted into tears.

---------_-------_--------_---------_-------_---------_------_------_-----------_----_---
The day before
---------_-------_--------_---------_-------_---------_------_------_-----------_----_---

Inca pov.            "Truth or dare inca" jamie said smugly
"Umm... dare"
"I dare you to do something that would ruin jazz and Ari's friendship forever"
"Umm ok, jamie can you please beat Ari up so she goes to hospital and tell Ari that im going to make her life hell "
I watched jamie walk up to Ari and start being her up. It was the most funniest sights I have ever seen, I mean watching Ari the most happy, cheerful person I have ever seen collapse in pain, do you agree that sight is just delightful. I turned and walked back into class with the biggest smile on my face, now I will finally be able to have zak all to my self... unless she is not dead.

---------_-------_--------_---------_-------_---------_------_------_-----------_----_---
Present day
---------_-------_--------_---------_-------_---------_------_------_-----------_----_---

Zak pov.                I just walking back from the hospital when I felt an arm grip my side, I turned and saw inca the bitch that told jamie to beat up Ari. Like what the actual fuck did Ari do to her?  I quickened my pace to a slight jog to try get away from the bitch.

Soz this ending is shit. I hope I have cleared up why you were crying  _Mortal_Book_Lover_