Part 3: Prologue ~ Angelnardo

Mikey swings his fist at Leo as hard as he can, tears streaming down his face. Leo blocks the punch with his arm and slaps his fists away.

"You're the reason Donnie's like this!!!" The blonde screams angrily.

"Mikey, this is both of our faults." Leo backs away from him as he kept swinging at him.

"You started it!!" Mikey sobs.

"Mikey, you started it." Leo narrows his eyes at him. "We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for you. You manipulated Donnie and kissed him. And it made me and Raph leave the both of you." The blonde looks away and the blue haired male folds his arms. "Besides, you were the one who suggested that we cheat and you knew that we both had a boyfriend."

Mikey folds his arms and murmurs out, "If it was my fault... then why were you okay with cheating on Raph for me?" He looks up at him. Leo avoids his gaze. "Was it because I looked like Donnie?" The blue haired male tears up and holds his face in his hand. "To be completely honest with you, I thought you were Raph."

Leo bites his lip as tears roll down his face, water from the pool they fell into drips from his hair, mixing in with his tears. "I fucked it up too... you're right... I just..." he rubs the back of his neck. "A part of me was hoping you were Donnie..." he looks into Mikey's baby blue eyes. "A part of me wanted to leave Raph for Donnie... wanted to start over with him... wanted to hold him and never let go of him again..."

Mikey sighs and sniffles, tears falling from his face and into the grass. "Now they have each other..." he locks eyes with Leo and gulps a little. "Do y-you think... that what we had in there... was r-real..?" Mikey murmurs.

Leo's cheeks burn a little and he looks away and thinks. How they held each other, how their lips moved in sync, how they danced together.

The blonde looks down, taking Leo's avoiding gaze as a bad sign. "I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have asked." Tears burn and blur his vision as his lip quivers.

The blue haired male looks back to him and puts his hands on his shoulders. "If they can move on easily then so can we." He gives him a determined look and Mikey looks up at him.

"We can?"

"That's what I said." Leo grins and Mikey beams and throws his arms around his neck (low-key Angelnardo is like Kageyama x Hinata from Haikyuu).

~*~

Leo walks into his house after going to work and rests his coat on the hanger and his eyes widen when he looks into the den. "What the honest hell-?!"

"Hi, baby!~" Mikey beams, having an apron around his waist, standing on a ladder and cleaning the walls.

Leo's cheeks go pink as he stares up at the blonde. "Heh? What are you doing? And how the hell did you get in my house?"

"I'm cleaning! Your house is so dirty there's dirt on the ceiling. How do you do that??" Mikey climbs down the ladder and looks up at Leo. "And I texted Donnie where you keep your spare key and he told me to fuck off and never talk to him again. Then he texted back a few minutes later and said it was under the rug, and he told me to push the key side to side and not just turn it so it would get in the lock better...." the blonde looks down and pokes his fingers together nervously.

"You broke the fucking key didn't you?" Leo gives him a look like he knows Mikey would do that at some point.

"Maybe....." Mikey smiles nervously. "I think Donnie wanted that to happen..." he giggles a little.

"You think?" Leo walks over to the door and opens it and sees the broken key stuck in the lock. He groans and works a while to get the key out (using special life hacks).

After Leo changes his clothes into a t-shirt and yoga pants he feels a cloth tie around his eyes. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Leo tries to get the cloth off his face.

Mikey giggles and ties the blindfold and sits Leo down on the bed and holds something to his mouth (😏). "Open."

"If you're trying to shove your dick in my mouth you soon won't have one." Leo growls.

"It's food, dum-dum." Mikey rolls his eyes.

The blue haired male huffs and opens his mouth and feels Mikey put something small and sweet on his tongue. Leo eats it and his eyes widen under the blindfold.

"Wow..." Leo pulls the blindfold down and sees a plate of brownies.

"Like it? I was making them right when you got home. I'm surprised you didn't smell them." Mikey eats one himself.

"I think the smell of bleach and Clorox easily overcame the smell of brownies." Leo chuckles a little.

"Yeah I guess." Mikey nods, cleans his hands with his apron.

Leo lays back with his head against the pillows and closes his eyes. He feels a weight press against his stomach and opens his eyes and sees Mikey straddling his waist.

"Do I look like your bed?" Leo narrows his eyes a little. Mikey giggles a little and the blue haired male pulls the pillow out from under his head and smacks the blonde in the face. Mikey whines and covers his face and Leo quickly sits up, throwing his arms around him and pulls him down and cuddles him.

Mikey blushes and looks at Leo. The two stare at each other for a few seconds and end up pressing their lips together. Mikey sits up, pulling away, and takes off his shirt and hugs Leo's arm to his face and kisses his wrist and down his arm. Leo pulls him back down and kisses his jaw, wrapping his arms around his waist.

~*~

Mikey wakes up to Leo's stirring. He smiles and snuggles into him, wrapping his legs around his. He hears a car door outside slamming shut and he gets out of Leo's hold and walks over to the window. He lifts the blinds down and sees Raph storming over from the car and to the house.

Mikey grabs the closest piece of cloth which is the blanket and wraps himself in it and runs over to the door and walks out and sees Raph crying angrily.

"Raph, what are you-" before Mikey can finish, Raph punches him across the face, knocking him down.

"Is that how you guys have fun?! Record yourselves having sex and sending it to your ex?!" Raph barks at him.

"What are you talking about?...." Mikey groans, sitting up.

"Last night Donnie got a call from Leo. He was so happy and nervous that he couldn't even speak. Till he fucking accepted the call. Which was just you and Leo fucking each other, moaning in the fucking phone and everything!" Raph glares at the blonde.

"Raph, you know I would never-" Mikey shakes his head, frowning, and is again cut off.

"I don't even know who you are anymore!!! You can't fucking tell me I would know you wouldn't do shit like that!!!" Raph readied himself to punch him again, making the blonde cover his face to protect himself. The red haired male sighs and drops his hand. "Just fucking stay away from us. Both you and your sugar daddy." He storms back to the car and drives home to Donnie.

Mikey stands up and Leo walks over to him. "What just happened?" He puts his hand on his shoulder. The blonde moves himself away a little and walks back inside.

"Don't worry about it..."