It's Not Over Yet

Hey guys!!! I just quickly wanted to ask if 1. Any of you are Lovatics??? and 2. Would any of you guys read a Demi Lovato fan fiction that I'm working on but haven't yet published??? It wouldn't be exactly like this story, it would be a different storyline with different people (well maybe not different people actually since Demi's in this story, but you know what I mean :/), it would still be written in the same style because I pretty much always write stories this way. I just want your feedback, whatever your views are, because I really value all your opinions :) Thank you <3

*** *** *** ***

Katy grabbed her keys and jumped onto her car,  desperate to get to Demi's tour. Demi hadn't answered her many text asking what the problem with Destiny was and now her phone was turned off! Paparazzi began swarming around her car the second it left the driveway, but Katy simply put the accelerator on and drove faster.

When she arrived she soon realized why Demi hadn't answered her. She was performing, and that could last for hours! Katy went backstage and sat down, impatiently waiting for Demi to come back. Demi's PA, and best friend, Marissa got her a drink before leaving her alone.

Katy lazily sipped her Coke and scrolled through her phone, that was,when she spotted Demi's laptop. It was open still as Marissa had been search something when she had first arrived. She rushed over to it and opened Skype, it seemed to be already logged in. She made a quick note on her hand of Demi's Skype name so she could talk to her more often, they hadn't been that close before Destiny had appeared in her life. Then she began scrolling down Demi's contacts, looking for Destiny's account. She soon spotted it and opened it quickly and easily.

Name: DessyHopeBaker

Status: Just a little tired...

Age: I am not telling you!!!

County: I'll give you a clue, we drink tea and que up for things. Can you guess??? ;)

Area: Seriously!!! Are you stalking me!?!

Katy chuckled at Destiny's answers and wrote down her Skype name on her hand too. Then she looked at their messages. Sadly, there was only one.

DESTINY!!! I am calling you right NOW, okay? OKAY!!! :P

"Well that's not helpful," Katy muttered to herself.

"What's not?" A voice said sharply from behind her. Katy snapped around and was face to face with an angry looking Marissa. "Katy what are you doing?"

"Getting my friends Skype name from Demi," Katy forced herself to say friend instead of 'daughter'. "It's okay, Demi knew." Marissa still looked sceptical and made Katy stay until the show was over so she could speak to Demi about it.

It wasn't too long before Demi finished. Marissa was quick to bombard her with questions about whether Katy was legit or not. Demi's eyes fell on Katy's worried face and she quickly confirmed to Marissa that everything was fine. Then she politely asked Marissa to go, much to her distress.

"Alright Perry,what's going on?" Demi asked the second they were alone. Katy sighed and began to explain.

"Well you wouldn't reply to my texts about Destiny so I came over, but you were busy performing and I noticed your laptop open... Skype was logged in so I looked at Destiny's account. Then your PA found me..." She explained quickly. Demi nodded, understanding. "I've got both your Skype names, is that okay?"

"Sure," Demi nodded. "Destiny probably won't mind. So I guess its my turn to explain then?" Katy nodded desperately so Demi began to explain what had happened with the Skype call. Once she had finished Katy was clearly not happy.

"Why that little," she roared furiously. "I'll kill him for speaking to my. daughter that way! I'll ring his ugly neck!"

"Whoa Katy! Calm down, alright?" Demi said and quickly grabbed Katy's flailing arms. "Sweetie, strictly speaking she is in his care... I'm not saying it's right, but although she came out of you legally she isn't exactly...yours...anymore..." Demi spoke carefully, knowing that she was on tricky ground. For a second Katy looked like she was going to explode, but then she did something else. Her face crumbled and she collapsed into a sobbing messy heap on the floor. Demi held Katy in her arms as she sobbed her heart out. "Katy, you can get her back. You just need to get her to want to come to you. It's okay, it's not over yet."

Meanwhile Carline Baker had just arrived home. Blaze, Candy and the twins all ran to their Mother, along with Destiny. Simon Baker can downstairs to say hi to. After the 'hellos' he glanced slyly over at Destiny before speaking.

"So Destiny, have you told your Mother who you've been staying with?" He said evily. Destiny swallowed a lump in her throat and prepared herself for the worst...