69

*Niall's POV*

"Hey babe!" I said, excitedly to Fani through the phone.

"Hey." Fani answered back. I can see her smiling through the phone. I love her soft voice. She sounds so innocent. And I love her for that.

"Let's do something today other than sitting here at home doing nothing." I said to Fani while drumming my fist on my study desk.

"Nothing? How about homework?" Fani asked me sarcastically. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Come on babe! Please, let's do something or go somewhere just us both." I persuaded Fani.

"Hmmm....well...I was planning to go to the mall..."

"The mall it is! I'll pick you up now! Get ready!" I lift myself up from my seat and straight away went outside of my house and drove my way to Fani's house.

When I arrived, Fani was already sitting on the wooden white swing on the porch, looking at her phone. She even looks so beautiful from afar. I honk at her and she emidiately swung her bag on her shoulder and walk straight to my car.

Fani then opened the car door and smiled at me when she got in. I drove the car down the road to the mall.

"So, what makes you wanna go to the mall?" I asked Fani, breaking down the silence.

"Oh, I just need some fresh new clothes for this week holidays." She shrugged.

"Where are you going?" I asked her curiously.

"I was about to tell you this at the mall but you ask me now so I'm gonna tell you then." Fani said sweetly.

"So tell me then." I said, my eyes focusing on the road.

"In this one week holiday, I'll go visit my parents in London. So that's why I want to go to the mall. Buy some things for me and for my parents." Fani explained and I just kept quiet.

A week? For a whole week she will not be by my side? For a whole week I won't see her? No!

"Niall? Why are you quiet?" Fani asked me.

"A week? Do you have to go?" I pout.

Fani let out a chuckle. "Niall, it's only for a week. And I haven't seen my parents like months now. It's not like I will go away forever or anything." I can see her rolling her eyes.

*******************************

I park my car beside a silver Mercedes and wondered, why would an expensive car go to this kind of mall? Hmmm.....

Fani didn't walk besides me, she walk infront of me and I was just watching her got into the big mall. When were both inside, I pulled her from the shoulder and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Niall....." Fani blushed. No matter how many times I told her to not blush but she still is. I get the feeling that she still haven't feel comfortable around me and I'm trying my best to be the good and bestest boyfriend for her. There's just one thing that makes her feel this way and I don't know why. And I don't even know how to let her tell me about her past love. But I don't want to pressure her. If she needs time and space, I'll give her time and space.

I kissed on top of her head and I can see all the girls and boys are looking right at us both. I know they're jealous cause they didn't got the chance and never had this kinds of relationship before. Yeah, keep on being jealous cause this is my girl and I will love her forever.

"What are you smiling about?" Fani elbowed me & interupting my weird thoughts.

"Nothing. I'm just happy that we're together." Fani smiled and looked down on the floor.