Chapter 53

Nialls point of view

"Did they say yes?" I ask Louis. He sighs through the phone.

"Yes." He sadly says.

"Well that's great!" I say.

"After she graduates. That's in a year mate. I want her with me now." Louis says. I huff.

"Oh, well at least you have their permission that way when it's time she can just pack her things and go with you. Well if she wants." I say. He mumbles something's but I didn't catch it.

"Are you with Ariel?" Louis asks.

"No, she's with dee at a party. Don't worry she's safe. I'm about to head out to go see her too." I explain. I didn't want to get dressed but decided to do it anyways. I have to impress Ariel.

"Are you sure she's okay? What if dee is hurting her?" Louis asks. I never thought about that. Usually Ariel acts different to her attacker. At least she did with Eric and Jodie.

"Yes she's fine. I'm almost at their house. Don't worry." I assure him. As soon as I park we say our goodbyes and I get off the car to go into dees friends house.

I don't find Ariel but I do see dee.

"Hey is Ariel here?" I ask her. Deenas eyes are red. Either she's high or she been drinking.

"No she's probably with Niall." She laughs. I furrow my eyebrows at the green haired girl.

"I'm Niall." I say.

"Oh. Well she didn't show up then." Deena says again. She grabs a red cup and hands it to me. I deny it and grab her arm.

"Deena, are you sure she's not here?" I ask again.

"Hey let go of her. Fine yourself a pot of gold or something." A tall muscular guy says as he walks up to us. He pulls her away from me and walks away from me. It's like high school all over again.

"Ariel didn't show up. I don't think she ever thought of coming. She never comes to theses type of parties." Another girl says. I recognize her from Ariels store, she's her co worker.

"She doesn't? She told me she was going to be here?" I say. My heart beat begins to pick up. She could be out there getting hurt and I'm here at a stupid frat boy party?!

I dial Ariels number as I walk out of the party. It goes straight to voicemail. Now I begin to panic. I don't want to call Louis or he'll kill me for not watching her. I drive the fastest I can to Aries house. None of her lights are on. I can't tell is she's here or not because I can't see her car.

"Ariel!?" I knock. There's no answer. I knock harder. Finally I decide to walk around her house and enter through her personal door. Her lamp is on and her bathroom light is also on but that's about it. Her door is also unlocked so I decide to just walk in.

Just as I step in I see her bathroom door open. Only one small towel covering her curvy body. She yells as soon as she sees me, the towel falling slightly. Enough for me to see one of her  boobs.

"Niall! Get out!" She screams. I close my eyes and turn around.

" I didn't mean to sneak up on you!-" I say.

"Yeah but walking in my room without knocking is okay!?" She says. Her voice is squeaky and frustrated.

"You told me you were going to the party! And when I called you it went straight to voicemail!" I explain. She groans very loudly.

"So what if I did! Didn't mean you had to go! Even if I wasn't there you didn't have to come here!" She yells at me. She's almost as angry as the time she told me she'd never love me.

"Well answer your phone!" I yell back.

"It's dead!" She yells. I turn around again thinking that she was dressed.

"Niall!" She yells again. This time I laugh when I see she's still in her towel. I hear a door slam and I exhale. I do feel my cheeks getting hot. I did see her naked so I do feel...hard.

"You're not gone?" She says. I lay on her bed and put both my hands behind my head.

"No, I want to stay in with you." I say. I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"You pervert." She says. We make eye contact and laugh. She covers her face and looks away. Ariel was wearing a tank top and some long pajama pants, she quickly covered herself with a robe and sat on her bed.

"Where are your sisters now?" I ask. It seems like she's always alone in this big house. She shrugs and turns her tv on. All her lights turn off at the touch of one button on her control.

She puts on full house and lays her head on her hand. Not bothering to lay down on her own bed.

"Ariel lay down." I say. She shakes her head and continues to watch tv. Finally I get up and carry her to her bed. She fight a little but then she just covers herself with the blanket. I lay next to her, but not touching her.

"You should go back to the party." She whispers. I turn my body to face and sigh.

"I only went for you." I whisper back. She nods and turns her body away from me. She does that weird position that girls love so much.

I don't know what else to do to get her to talk to me again. I am laying on her bed and I thought I'd never get this far but she still loves me enough for her to feel this comfortable with me.

"Niall hug me." Ariel mumbles through her pillow. My face brightens up at her words. I do what she says and cuddle her. Grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me.

I frown when she gets up and walks to her closet. I'm also surprised she did it. Finally she returns with something in her hands.

"Here put these on your jeans feel uncomfortable." She throws some shorts at me. I can tell they're mine, I've been missing them for a year now. I change right by the bed. She doesn't turn around. I climb back into bed with her and cuddle into her again. Trying to think of something else rather than her body touching mine.

I kiss the back of her head and she giggles and shakes her head. I put my hand over her stomach and she turns around to face me. Digging her face into my chest.

"Ariel? Do you still like me?" I ask her. I haven't had her this close and I'm feeling fearless right now.

"Mmmm." She mumbles. She puts her arm around my waist.

"Yes?" I ask again. She nods and laughs lightly.

"Kiss me then." I say. She lifts her head up and gives me a quick peck. I make her face me and I kiss her back. Our lips immediately recognize each other and move the same way they used to. She grabs my waist and holds it tighter. I also move in closer to her.

We both stop and catch out breath.

"I love you." She says, barley even a whisper.

"I love you." I say back. I feel a weight fall of my shoulders. Ariel still loves me.