Chapter 27

Killian's POV

There she was right beside me and thats where she always is now. Emma is always right there. Whenever Im working on cars or at the bar there she is right there. Ugh. I love her its just she is always there.

"Hey you look upset are you okay?" Belle asks.

"That depends where did Emma go?" I ask.

"The bathroom why? You guys fighting?" She asks.

"No. I love her very much, but she is always around me and Im kinda slowly losing my mind." I say.

"Okay just talk to her." She says.

"I cant I dont want to hurt her feelings." I say.

"Hurt whos feelings?" Emma asks.

"Bye." Belle says and rushed away.

"Killian whats going on?" Emma asks me.

"Okay love take a seat and remember that I love you okay." I say.

"Okay?" She questions.

"Okay. Look I love having you around and the first couple weeks were fine, but love you have been around me everyday for 2months now and Im slowly losing it. Now you did nothing wrong, but dont you think this much time together is alittle too much?" I ask.

"Oh.. Well I didnt realize. I guess I'll leave." She says upset.

"Love no dont be sad. Listen its more about your distracting me." I say.

"What?" She asks.

"Look at first I knew how to not pay attention to anyone while they were with me while working, but now I cant stop looking over at you. I almost messed up the breaks on a car and I gave someone the wrong drink. I have never done that before and thats more why Im losing it." I say.

"Woah calm down. I understand. You have been doing the same routine for like ever and now Im throwing you off. Look I'll tell you what I'll only come by every so often and the rest of the time I'll be waiting at home for you ready to help you destress." She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you so much Emma. Im sorry for acting insane." I say.

"You cant help it and I love you too." She says.

I just pulled her close to me and kissed her head. It wasnt her fault that I have to have my work perfect. Though I dont know what I would do without her.