ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴍʀs. ᴍᴀʜᴏɴᴇ

"You must be (your name) I heard so much about you."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Mahone."

Austins phone dinged.

"That's Alex. I'm gonna go get him"

"Take security with you" I giggled.

"Yes ma'am" he joked. His bodyguard follows him to his car. I sit beside Mrs. Mahone at there kitchen table.

"So how long have you been a mahomie?"

"Since his ustreams."

"That's a long time" she smiled. I smiled back. She gets up and grabs a scrapbook. It has Austins name on it.

"I made this for him. Wanna see?"

"Sure" I really didn't wanna see. I mean I did. But I've seen a lot of baby pics. What more could there be?

"This was him in the bathtub at bath time" Mrs. Mahone said. that... that what it could be. I didn't look. But apart of me did. Is that bad? Could the pictures get worse? I know Austin will be embarrassed if he found out.

🌺🌺🌺

After what felt like hours. But it was just like 45 minutes. She went on telling a story with each picture. We was finally finished. I was kinda hoping Austin would've been here to save me from this.

"You can go to the pool if you'd like. It's in the back. Just go out that door" she said pointing to the backdoor. I nod and smile.

"Thanks" I said getting up and making my way to the pool. Putting my towel on one of the beach chairs. Going to the radio I hook my phone up to it playing my Austin Mahone playlist.

Taking my shirt and shorts off I ease my way into the pool. Before I get fully in. Two figures do a cannonball into the pool causing me to scream. I heard the famous Austin Mahone chuckle.

"Sorry (your name) I didn't mean to scare you" he continued to laugh. I play it off as if I was pissed at him.

"Your not mad at me are you (Your name)? I thought you would've saw me. I didn't mean to scare you" he said swimming closer to me. This time. He sounded concerned. And I knew he meant every word he said.

"Just kiss her Mahone. That'll fix things won't it?" Alex said. I glared at him and tried to hide my blush.

Failed.

"Awww. She's blushing" they both teased.