Chapter 9: The Secret is Out

Diego runs out to the pool area.

Andi- what are they doing?

Diego- uhh uhhh they'll be right out.

Diego leans into the doorway and shouts their names.

Diego- Daniel, Jax lets go! He yells.

Daniel and Jax quickly walk out in their swimsuits, and the team starts off their warm up.

After practice, Daniel finishes his warm down early and gets out of the water and dries off. He sits on a chair and watches the team do their warm down. Jax finishes next. He climbs out of the water. Daniel is staring at his buldge in his speedo. He's instantly turned on and gets hard. He covers it up. Jax walks over and sits next to him with a towel.

Jax- So.... I haven't been talking to Emma. And she hasn't been talking to me.

Daniel- do u think she got the memo?

Jax- yeah. She's Emma. If she really wanted me she would've tried super hard to get through to me. But she didn't. So looks like it's u and me. He said with a smile while putting his hand on Daniel's knee.

Daniel- yeah sure does.

Diego is in the background, staring at them. He still can't believe it. Daniel and Jax are gay. Diego feels extra hurt because of Daniel. He tells Daniel everything and Daniel doesn't tell him this pretty important little detail.

He decides right then and there that he needs to hear the whole story, because he also has something he needs to reveal to them. He walks over to them.

Diego- hey I want u guys to meet me in the locker room after practice.

They both agree to.

In the locker room, Diego has Jax and Daniel sit down.

Diego- Alright, I really don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna say it. I know what's going on between u two?

Jax- Uh.....u do?

Diego- Yes. I know u two like each other.

Daniel- how do u know?

Diego- I saw u guys making out before practice. Daniel was naked. What the hell u guys??

Jax- We didn't even hear u!

Diego- I came in here looking for u guys. And I looked in the mirror and there u were sucking on each other's lips!!

Jax- well u can't tell anyone!

Diego- oh I won't!

Daniel- Good.

Diego- Because I have something to tell u guys too.

Jax- And that is?

Diego-...... I'm bisexual. I like u both. Daniel....I've liked u for a while now. And Jax I've wanted u since the first day u came here.

Jax and Daniel's mouths are wide open, they're speechless.

Jax- Wow........ I like u too Diego.

Diego- U do?

Jax- Yeah. I just didn't want to tell u.

Daniel- Wow. All this time we liked each other, and we're just now finding out about it.

Diego- So....that night I took that pizza to your house Jax, what was going on there? I knew something was up by the way u were acting.

Jax hesitated.

Jax- Well I had Daniel over for the weekend.....we were naked all weekend, ordered food, skinny dipped, watched movies.......and we had sex.

Diego is shocked.

Diego- And u didn't invite me??

They all burst out laughing.

Jax- Well next time I will now that you've told us the truth.

Diego- Can this be soon bc I want u two so bad now.

Daniel- I'm not doing anything tomorrow

Jax- I'm not either and it's Friday!

Diego- Great! So ur house Jax?

Jax- yep my house.

The start to change out of their swimsuits. Diego watches Jax and Daniel change. God they were so hot, he though to himself. Jax had the perfect ass and the best abs and his pecs were hot. And Daniel just has the perfect body in general.

After they change, Daniel and Jax kiss each other goodbye. Then turn around and see Diego looking left out. Jax then walks up to him and pulls him into a kiss. Diego loved every second of it. Then Daniel walked up and kissed him too.

Jax- See ya later. Jax said with a smile.

Diego- see ya.

*in Diego's head* - God they're so fucking hot. I've waited this long to have them and this is what it feels like. I'm gonna smash Jax so hard. And Daniel is gonna cry after I'm done with him. They're not ready. At all.