Unexpectedly visit

(THE VIDEO IS SO YOU GET IN THE SPIRIT OF THIS CHAPTER!)
Springs P.O.V
As (Y/N) gave me a tour she shared some jokes and advices.
I started go in deep thought about my parents,that they couldn't support me much,only Foxy and Mangle could kinda comfort Me,but (Y/N) is a whole other level.
I mean she did help me fight the nightmares!Who wouldn't want to be with a girl like that?But me on the other hand I must not mean anything really to her,I am just worthless.

(Y/N):Ow!

That sudden sound alerted me,I quickly turned towards (Y/N).

Spring:Hey are you okay?

(Y/N):Y-Yeah!But I should be asking you that!

Spring:What do you mean?

(Y/N):You went all quiet!

Yes I was quiet but,despite that
(Y/N) does not look alright.She had blue technology chip patterns on her right eye and on the palms on her hands.

Her left eye was a mess!It had a white pupil and rest was all black,as for also had blue and green smoke floating around her eye.(Y/N) was shaking nonstop
(You get it?No?Oh okay?I'll leave you to reading now that I am a bother ಥ⌣ಥ)
I grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders tried to calm her down but she would be whispering things to herself such as 'No!Please stop' 'I don't want these reminders' 'Mom?Dad?' 'It can't be'

(Y/N) crumbled to the ground on her feet,running fingers through her hair,and clenched her fists and banged them on the ground.

(Y/N):R-Run...*hic* run n-now... *glitch* before she... *glitch* gets you...I can't lose you too...RUN!RUN!

I was paralyzed I just decided to run back to class.All of a sudden the lights flicked out.I kept running,there was still light in the classrooms,once I found the class we were still in for about another thirty minutes.I ran up to the teacher.

Teacher:Oh Spring!You seem pale!Are you okay dear?

All I could stutter out was

Spring:(Y-Y/N)...

I was breathing heavily.The schools alarm out of nowhere turned on making loud noises.The school speaker turned on and said "Everyone settle down!Stay in your classrooms!Get in lock down position!"

Everyone sat in a corner away from all windows and doors,as I did the same.
I heard a loud shrinking scream of a girl,it sounded a lot like (Y/N).

???:H-Help please...no..*cough*

I saw a girl right next to me with green long hair,she stood up.The teacher sped walked to the green haired girl,the teacher was going to grab her wrist.The mysterious girl quietly said

Cami:I can assure you I do have knowledge on what I am physically and mentally doing

Teacher:Cami you get back here this instant

But Cami didn't listen she walked out the door,a few streaks of (F/C) and green light flew around everywhere,one by one a new color appeared.I kept track of the order of colors first green,(F/C),yellow,brown,purple,red,and gold.

Cami came back in with a sleeping (Y/N) in her arms.

Cami:(Y/N) was terribly hurt..may I take her to the nurse?

The speaker turned on and said
"You may proceed with class for ten more minutes.After that period it will be lunch and free block,then it will be early dismissal today."

Cami motioned her head towards the teacher,the teacher  nodded,and Cami walked to the nurses office.

I didn't want (Y/N) to be alone with that girl there was something bad about her I just can't put my finger on it.

Spring:Teacher may I go with Cami and (Y/N) to help?

Teacher:Of course!

I grinned like a little child.I ran next to Cami,I whipped (Y/N) from her arms a little jealous that she was holding (Y/N) instead of me.

Cami turned her head to me.

Cami:Your mother is here?
Is to fine the category of what you wished you denied,for what will be a surprise of what you find out soon....

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.
'Is to fine the category of what you wished you denied,for what will be a surprise of what you find out soon?' I thought.

I might need to remember that for just in case.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
(Your point of view will be when you were going crazy and sheet)

As I was done telling Spring a joke I looked at him with a worried look,he wasn't talking.

All of a sudden I hear a electrical zap noises,I saw a flash of light zoom past me which caused a wave of pain to come true.

(Y/N):Ow!

I had a feeling as I started to glitch out of the scenery I was in before.I was not in the hallway but,in a pitch black room.

I started to hear a discorded voice speak "Hey are you okay?"

I felt something grab my shoulders.The hallway started to glitch back in and out,time to time.I shut my eyes tightly.

I was frozen in fear conclusion that something was holding my shoulders.I could feel something tickling against the skin of my left eye.I tried figuring out what was
brushing against my skin but no victory.

I opened my eyes ready to brace what ever was gripping my shoulders.I looked up to only see a hologram of Spring slightly turning into that lady I saw when we were at camp as I knocked out on that walk with Bonsua.

I heard screaming of a man and woman but only for a second.Everything went silent.....
I looked behind me trying to find a trace of who I could depend on but it seems I'm on my own now.

I looked in front of me to be only met with a smiling Cami.

I jumped away from her grasp I screamed in terror.
Then it hit me Cami was that girl who controlled me!
That sick bastard!

I started to get visions of my parents....
My parents were tied up in wooden chairs in what seems in pizzeria.
I saw a man but not a regular man he was dressed up in all purple.I could see the way he was circling around them with a crooked smile.

???:Let the fun begin!

Maniacal laughter meant slaughter now in this moment.
I was now on my knees starring that the purple man with hatred,he turned to me and gave me a smirk.

???:You know what?I was doing this for both of our benefit~

He trailed his knife from my neck to my chin being careful he didn't hurt me.

???:I'm never gonna hurt you little doll~
Let's just say for now...You.Are.Mine......Forever~
Is to fine the category of what you wished you denied,for what will be a surprise of what you find out soon~

My eyes widened at this as I watched my parents get brutally murdered.
Yes they abused me but they realized their wrong doings,so that gives a good reason on why I love and miss my parents.I felt a sharp pain through my uper back.

Everything turned black and blurred out.

I found myself laying on the school's hallway.I arched my back in pain.I looked at my back to only see the wings and tentacles I had when in camp.I collapsed to the ground in exhaustion.I was now to the point I was coughing out blood.

(Y/N):H-Help please...no..*cough*

I heard talking and a alarm going off.As I heard footsteps getting closer to me I shuffled back in fear.
I hear a soothing voice say

???:No,no...it's okay

I look up to see Cami,she hugged me to calm me down.

???:hush hush...calm down...calm down..

I was surprised at her action but soon hugged back and cried quietly in her shoulder.I fell asleep.