What Creature You Are

Dean
You're a reaper. Angels that serve Death. They assist in maintaining the natural order and are completely neutral, serving neither Heaven nor Hell nor Purgatory.
You usually follow hunters in order to send their kills into the after-life. You've made yourself visible to Dean and company after taking a liking to him.

Sam
You're a familiar. Companions to witches. They can switch between human and animal.
You take the form of an Alaskan Malamute. You never found a witch, instead you found Sam. You formed a bond with Sam that a familiar would with a witch.

Cas
You're a good witch. Users of white magic for things like protection and healing.
You're a Winchester. Use started using magic when you were younger in secret. As you got older, your brothers found out and accepted it. You only use "good" magic for things like assisting in hunts.

Kevin
You're an elemental. Humans who have a natural psychic affinity for communicating with animals.
You have always been able to communicate with animals, and you use it to your advantage often during hunts.

Chuck
You're human.

Charlie
You're a vampire. A race of blood-drinking creatures. Their diet is strictly blood. Although they prefer human blood, some drink from other mammals.
You were turned when you were a teenager. You used to be with a pack before you left them and started over by yourself. You drink human blood from donated blood bags.

Gabriel
You're a trickster. Immortal creatures with the power to make objects materialize out of thin air. It craves sugar and consumes calories voraciously.
You instantly recognize Gabriel and thought it was funny how he pretended to be a trickster.

Crowley
You're human.

Meg
You're an angel. Celestial​ beings of light created by God to serve as his attendants, messangers, soldiers, and warriors in his war against Lucifer and his demons. One of the most powerful creatures in creation.
Like Castiel, you went rogue and entered the fight with the Winchesters.