Chapter 2

"Marie, you're going to be late for your morning class." Jackie, best friend of Marie yelled down the hall.

(Danielle Campbell as Marie--->)

The sleepy girl in bed groans, looking at her clock. Her eyes widen at the time she sees. She throws on her outfit she had laid out the night before.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Marie questions her best friend, grabbing her tooth brush.

"The question is, why didn't you wake yourself up? You're a grown woman." Jackie laughs, leaving the bathroom.

"Are we still on for lunch?" Jackie asks before Marie leaves.

"Yes, what else would I have to do?" Marie grabs an apple, heading out the door.

-

Marie waits on the edge of the sidewalk as cars pass by. She looks down at her phone when she hears someone speak.

"You might want to back up a bit before you get run over." She hears the deep british voice. Looking over to see a tall figure with curly hair and bright green eyes.

"I think I'm fine." she says with a slight smile.

"What's your name?"

"I don't think that's your business." she tells the stranger, rolling her eyes.

Marie thought the boy was trying to flirt with her. She didn't know he was searching for the person, whose life he's taking.

"Feisty one, you are." Harry is impressed with the girl. He backs away from Marie,"Is there anyone here named, Josie?" he shouts making everybody's attention go to him. Especially Marie's attention, she turns around and watches him.

"My name is Josie." a little old lady says, walking up to the younger boy. "Did my son send you here to help me?"

"Yes he did, I'll help you across the street." Harry's hand glides along the old ladies back. Doing this takes her soul away from her.

"Well, tell him I don't need anyones help? I can handle myself." Josie says as the light changes.

Marie smiles, going up to Harry. "That was nice of you." Harry ignores her, keeping his eyes on Josie. Loud horns fill the area and Marie removes her eyes from Harry to the street. She gasps when she spots the little old lady under a car.

"What just happened?" Marie looks to her side and Harry was gone. She looks around searching for the curly haired boy.

-

-

"He was standing there then I look back and he was gone." Marie finishes telling Jackie the event that happened earlier.

"Maybe he went up to the incident or maybe you're just seeing things because you need a man in your life." Jackie makes fun of her best friend, stuffing salad in her mouth.

"Jackie everybody saw him, it wasn't just me." Marie leans back into her chair. "Would you stop getting on me about that. I don't need a boy in my life right now."

"You're young, Marie. You need to enjoy life if you don't you'll regret it." The two girls sit in silence for a few moments. "You know what, how about you come to the party with me tonight." Jackie suggests, but Marie denies it.

"Marie, please for me. I promise you'll have fun. Don't be such a party pooper." Jackie begs until Marie got tired of it.

"Okay fine, but you can't leave me like you did last time." Marie gives up.

"Shit, I have to go. I'm going to be late for my class." Jackie says gathering all her stuff. "I'll see you later." Marie laughs, watching her best friend running. Marie pulls out her book and starts reading.

"So is this where everybody comes to hangout." Marie hears a familiar voice. She looks up from her book and sees the curly haired boy sitting in front of her.

She shakes her head,"This is just a place I come to eat lunch sometimes."

"Were you on a date?" Harry asks picking up the fork from the salad.

Marie tilts her head,"Do you always ask personal question after just meeting people?" Harry lets out a little chuckle. "I mean you don't even know my name."

"Well from what I remember, it isn't my business to know it." He smirks, leaning forward. "My name is Harry, Harry Styles and your name is?" he holds his hand out.

Marie lightly grips his hand and shakes it with a smile,"Marie Davis."

_____________________

Like it? Love it? Then vote(:

What do you think of this so far?

Edited by: @GraphicProducer