When you're injured

Tank: When the 5 of you are fending from the hordes, accidents can always happen. But if during a little break Tank sees you limping, hands on any part of your body with a pained expression or any other physical signs of injury he acts quickly. He always sits you down and examines the area of pain. He tries everything he can in order to help treat whatever is wrong in a panic, but will end up reluctantly ask Richtofen for assistance. You found that adorable, even with whatever pain you're dealing with. When you've been tended to he'll constantly keep an eye on you and check up to see how you are feeling. Depending on the injury, he completely prohibits you from joining any battles against the undead, not like you were planning to anyway. He acts like an over protective dad sometimes, and you find that both funny and adorable.

Takeo: No matter what the injury, Takeo will always carry you to a quiet spot and will begin doing anything he can to soothe the pain and help in the healing of the wound. He often steals a lot of Richtofen's equipment just so he can help you by himself. He once admitted that he prefers just him to tend to a wound because he likes making sure that you now that he's always there for you and he loves you.

Richtofen: Being a doctor, Richtofen doesn't panic about the injury itself. But he hates seeing you in pain. Whenever he's tending to a wound and a surge of pain crashes through you and you make a physical response, he always looks up and gives you a sweet kiss on the forehead and gives your hand a comforting squeeze. He makes sure to keep you happy and healthy and makes sure you stay away from anything that could potentially make an injury worse. He constantly checks on the injury and tends to it as much as he can. You love him a lot.

Nikolai: Between the passing of his first wife and meeting you he gets very stressed when you're injured. Particularly when the injury is severe. He stays as calm as he can and seeks help from Richtofen to heal the injury.  Even when the wound is very mild he'll take it as seriously as an amputated limb. You loved how caring he was, but you didn't like seeing him so stressed.