Chapter 59

Double header day. Yay. Sadly, Owen had specifically asked me to be here today, even though he, unfortunately, won't be playing.

But I guess the good thing about that is that he will be around a bit more to help out.

I sit next to him in a box with air con on. Owen was getting really into the match at half time. Saracens were up 6-3 and Owen was often cheering and booing with the odd point of the arm here and there.

78th Minute:
"Yes!" Owen swings a fist into the air in celebration as Ben Spencer scores his try.

I makes me jump and I feel a little liquid escape me. Damn, my bladder is getting worse and worse. It's embarrassing and I bring my legs closer together to try and hide any signs of wetting myself.

"You okay?" Owen laughs and I know my cheeks are red.

"Yep, totally." I blush harder and clap my hands, even though I know spencer can't hear me.

"Alright." He chuckles and shoves my shoulder gently.

But I know something isn't all right. A feel a little pain in my lower back and I feel more liquid come out from between my legs.

My bladder is just annoying.

I lift my feet up a bit and drink some water. What you're supposed to do with braxton hicks. I would normally stand up and walk around but I can't really do that right now.

The pain goes after a minute or so and I watch the rest of the match to try and distract myself.

At the end of the match, everyone stands up to celebrate but I just stay seated, clapping. I stay seated until Owen comes to question me.

"You sure you're okay?" Owen asks again.

"Yep." I say. It's now fifteen minutes after the game finished. We are hoping to stay and see the second match.

But I feel that pain once again, but this time ever so slightly worse.

I wait until everyone else in the box filters out to get a drink top up or to the toilet.

"I've wet myself again." I slowly stand up and Owen looks down st the chair.

"That's a lot, Jen. Didn't you need the loo?"

Thanks Owen, for making that a whole lot more embarrassing.

"No." I say, gritting my teeth from the pain.

"Jen, you don't look so good." Owen puts a hand on my back and I wince and pull away. "Jenny?" I sit back down again, breathing heavily.

"It's fine. Just braxton hicks. Promise." I look down.

"Jenny I don't think it is." Owen sits down next to me and hold my hands in his.

"I need to walk around. Just don't let anyone see that." I point to the chair as I stand up again, bracing the pain.

"I won't. Just let me know if you get it again okay?" Owen pulls some tissues out of my bag and begins to mop up the chair.

Walking around the room, it starts to feel better. People start to walk back into the box and I smile at them as I take a sip of water.

Fifteen minutes later, everyone's getting ready for the next match and I feel it again. Pain in my lower back which instantly makes me grimace.

Owen has quickly popped down to the changing room to celebrate, leaving me with some Saracens management people who I haven't met before.

I want him to be back. I want his hand on my back now. I want to go home and lay down.

"Hi, are you okay there?" Someone asks me as I hobble over to my seat, slowly putting one foot in front of another.

"Um yeah." I lie and smile through gritted feet.

"Are you sure? I'll call someone down in the changing room to get Owen back if up you'd like?" The woman smiles and picks up a walkie talkie.

"Thank you." I nod and sit down again.

I hear her speaking down it and smiles at me from across the box.

"He'll be here soon, I promise." I nod, not making many words out.

*|*|*

"Jen?" Owen opens the box door quickly and walks over to me.

"Owen." The pain passed before he came back.

"Are you okay?" He asks, panicking.

"Just a bit of pain." I smile, reaching for his arm.

"I think we should go." He whispers to me, trying not to drag too much attention from the other people in the box if they haven't already noticed.

"Me too." I finally give in.

"Lets head home, okay? And if this gets any worse, we can go to the hospital."

"Okay." I stand up and grab my bag and we make our way out of the box, saying goodbye and thank you to everyone there.

*|*|*|*|*|*

Hey! Another chapter! Sorry this isn't any good but I want to get things moving.

Another filler sorry!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!
ET x