Chapter 4: "House" of Coro

Ray Coro was cuffed on the ground and rumbled on and on about that he was going to kill everyone. 'This is the reason why' said the uniform. Ray's basement was full of dangerous contraptions and weapons. His living room was full with pictures of Rachel and the other girls and other random people including Ollie, Murdoch and even Charley. Rachel's room was filled with candles and pictures of her and a woman which Ben assumed was her mother. 'Well Ray looks guilty as fuck' says Logan with a bit of tragic in his voice. Ray was a good man, he only lost an eye during a bar fight and got fired because of it. And like a lot of people in Wutun they just started drinking them in to an early grave, or in this case their daughters grave. 'Ok... this has to happen. Ray Coro I arrest you on the suspicion of the kidnapping, rape and murder of Amy O'Hara, two unknown girls and the rape, abuse, unwilling imprisonment and attempted murder of an other unknown girl' said Logan.

Now there were three suspects. Mavis Johnson, Gaylen Diesel and off course Ray Coro. There were still 3 unidentified girls, 2 in the morgue and 1 in the hospital with Charley. It was just 12 am when Wernst waggled into the homicide department. 'What the fuck did I miss Logan?!' 'Four deaths and one survivor, two arrests, a police chase and already a possible killer.' Said Henry 'In my town?!' Yelled Wernst. Logan gave a meaningful glare at Ben. 'Who are the arrests?' he asked a bit calmer. Logan looked at Ben and Ben stood up. 'The first is miss Mavis Johnson and the second murder suspect is Ray Coro whom we have some big evidence supporting, sir' Ben said. Wernst looked confused at Logan. 'We think Coro might have raped, imprisoned and tortured several girls and then strangled and buried them at the building terrain at Crollers Street' said Murdoch. 'I didn't ask for you, Murdoch. You get your ass back to the crime scene. I want everything cleaned and searched' said Wernst. Murdoch stuttered something but Wernst didn't budge. 'Get there, shit-head' said Wernst. Murdoch walked to the stairs and dissapeared. 'I want to hear Logan about this. Not the other poor excuses who call themselves homicide detectives and officers!' Yelled Wernst. 'We have Coro in the interrogation room. Evidence is weapons, torture equipment, pictures of the victims before their dissapearance, an unnatural interest in his own daughter Rachel -who is one of the victims- and pictures of a lot of people around town with texts written on the like example "Charley Green, dumb slut" or "Oliver Connor, fat crook"'. 'Oliver? You mean Ollie?' asked the old lieutenant. 'Yes' answered the Gray Bear. 'Well... where are those two?!' yelled Wernst while walking to his own desk. 'Ben, help out with this please?' asked Logan quickly. 'Officer Green is at the hospital with unknown survivor, sir. Sergeant Connor was declared sick and was sent home, sir. I can call them both in if you want, sir' said Ben. 'Nice lapdog, you have Bear' said Wernst while moving his head in Ben's direction. 'Anything more on Coro?'. 'Well other beside the obvious evidence. There is no DNA evidence, blood, saliva, sperm or direct physical evidence of any of the girls actually been murdered and held at Coro's house. And all of the bodies of no indication of DNA of Ray Coro.' Said Logan. 'So basically the district attorney couldn't do shit with this man.' Said Wernst. 'That is true' said Logan. As soon as they arrested Ray Coro Ben didn't believe it was Coro. Coro always had been a drunk, an angry drunk. But a killer? A rapist? No way. But that wasn't up to Ben. Coro currently looked guilty as hell. 'Ok. Do we have a time of death?' asked Wernst. 'The coroners guessed that they all died about twenty nine days ago and were imprisoned about five days before that based on the malnourishment and wounds and the testimony of the parents.' said Logan. 'Ok. Henry, you check the alibi's of Coro and.... Uhm...' 'Johnson, sir' said Henry. 'Right... Johnson. Check the both of them. Henry you do that' said Wernst 'take a uniform with you to do that. Logan, get a couple of guys to torch Johnson's house as soon as you get a warrant.'. Wernst started to waggle to the coffee machine. 'Uhm, sir?' said Ben. Wernst old body turned around like he heard something weird. 'What am I supposed to do, sir?'. 'Oh yes, you find out who those other two girls are'. 'He doesn't have to' said a voice.