Chapter 26: The storm has begun(part 1): Thought

Riah's pov

"I swear, Pre-cal is a pain in the ass," Tj groaned.

It was a lunch period and Tj and I have been eaten chicken sandwich since apparently the pizza was dry. TJ was busy doing pre-cal homework while I was just sitting there doing a sketch of a bunch of pikmins in a garden trying to get my mind out of worries. Noah wasn't here for our usual lunch date, Priscilla left early since she needed help on her physics work, Candice showed up but left early due to a family emergency, so it was just me, TJ, Daniel, Kyle, and Britney.

After eating, I've decided that I have to talk to Noah about why's he isolating me from him. I got up and said my goodbyes to everyone and head to outside. I saw Noah leaning towards the brick walls and decided to approach him, but I was stopped by Brady.

"Ça vá?" He asked (A/N Teens way to say how are you)

"Mmm alright..." I said making my way to Noah but was stopped again.

"You know, if you were my girl I treat you like a princess," he said," you are gorgeous and I'm actually jealous of Smith."

"Are you hitting on me?" I asked looking uncomfortable and looked at him funny.

"Maybe a girl like you shouldn't be around bad boys they ain't no good," Brady explained.

"But good boys ain't no fun," I said.

Just before he could say anything, the bell rings.

"Have to go," I said heading to my class.

What was that? I saw Noah and tried to waved at him, but he just waved with a less energetic way.

Over the next few hours, I basically concentrated on doing work. I was puzzled by Noah's actions. I looked over at him and he seemed zoned out every time we had class.

Time skip to theater class brought to by

"Hey Kyle, is your step brother ok?" I heard one of my class mates ask Kyle.

"Ugh, how should I know he basically ignored the crap out of me," he huffed as he replied.

"Dude, you gotta ask him how he's doing this, he is your brother still."

"Step-brother."

"Okay man, but do you still have feelings for his girl, Riah?"

"I still do, but I want to respected her."

I sighed. I feel like Noah's distancing himself from me and Kyle while Kyle is caring and all. As I sat down studying my lines for the play, I felt a tear forming and coming down on the paper. Why am I crying? What's with me?

Noah POV

"Mr. Smith, pay attention this might be on the quiz." I heard Mr. Holmes told me.

Damn, what's wrong with me? Can't stay focus on school. Now my U.S. history teacher is getting on me. Riah is too good for me, she doesn't want someone-

"Forgive him, Mr. Holmes," a brunette girl by the name of Megan Leonhardt said, "he's having a hard time."

Megan looked at me and smile. "That's what friends are for."

I nodded. Megan was one of my ex girlfriend during my freshman year of high school. Her smile could brighten up your day. She always tells me about her trip to the Caribbean to visit her mom's family and how fluent she is in French now. She was so breathtaking, but I guess distance got in the way so we stayed friends. Somehow, she still looks pretty.

"Ugh, Megan you'll never have a chance with him, he's a hottie," I heard a girl whisper.

"Kendra, shut up, he has a girlfriend," she whispered back.

The girl named Kendra with over 4 pounds of makeup let out a huff and eyed at me with a flirting mood. Heh, I heard she's the new varsity cheerleader and the prettiest.

Snap out of it, you're with Riah, I thought mentally punching myself in the face while listening to another lecture.