Chapter 7

Chapter 7

NOT PROOFREAD!! Also please read the authors note at the end.

By the morning I had made up my mind that I would have to stop things will Luke. Jeez I sounded like I was breaking up with him. However, I knew we couldn't keep doing this though. I couldn't keep sleeping with Luke. I couldn't risk our friendship anymore.

I followed Emily out of our room as we made our way down to the entrance hall of the hotel where we would meet the rest of the students and where our coaches would be waiting for us. It was only the second full day in London, yet I felt like we had been here a week already.

Once we were registered with our teachers we climbed onto the coaches. I slipped into the window seat and Emily slumped into the seat next to me.

"Have a good nice last night?" Luke's voice emerged from the crowd of students. I looked up to see Luke kneeling on the seat in front of me.

"It would have been better if you were there," I joked as George took the seat next to Luke.

"Oh you don't have to tell me babe, I already know that," George butted in.

"You wish Georgie," I smirked.

"Well I don't have to, you can come to my room tonight," he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"The only reason she will come to our room is to see me," Luke comment, his confident smirk returning.

"Hate to break it to you Luke but it's never going to happen," I giggled as Mr Jones told everyone to sit down so Luke and George both turned around and slipped into their seats.

The whole bus filled with the clicks of seatbelts being done up before the bus jerked into life.

My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket so I dug around in my bag until I found it. I giggled quietly as I read the new message from Luke,

'Hate 2 break it 2 u, but we already did x'.

However, before I could reply it hit me. I would never be with Luke again. I knew I was going to miss it, which was probably a bad thing seeing as we were meant to be best friends and I obviously wasn't meant to be enjoying this as much as I was. But I was and I couldn't help how I felt. I couldn't help that I loved every time Luke touched me. The way he looked at me before his lips touched mine.

I flicked my eyes out the window as I stuffed my phone back into my bag, without responding to the text. I watched the London scenery fly by in a blur of colour. The rain was pattering lightly on the window of the coach.

My eyes fluttered close and soon I fell into a light sleep.

"Soph?" I heard a voice whisper. I cracked my eyes open to see Emily staring down at me.

"We're here," she chuckled as I squinted slightly from the bright light.

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as I sat up in my seat and started to gather my belongings. The bus was practically empty by the time I was ready to go and followed Emily of the bus.

"Oh so sleeping beauty finally woke up then?" Luke chuckled as I emerged from the bus. I winced slightly as the cool air hit me, and instinctively pulled my coat higher around my neck.

"That true," I responded causing Luke's eyebrows to pull together into a frown. I smiled at how cute he looked when he was confused.

"What's true?" Luke questioned, biting his lip as he tried to figure out what I meant. I couldn't help but notice how sexy that small movement way. My stomach did a flip and my eyes flicked down to his lips. I almost forgot to answer I was so concentrated on his perfect pink lips which I could imagine against mine.