Mechanics

Easy-peasy writing! 

We thought of starting up the #TwitterThreadTales not just for fun, but also to empower anyone who has the passion to write but was too afraid or does not know how or where to begin. Well, here's your chance to unleash your creative talent!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER : SWEET_Books_WG!

✔️ Every SUNDAY, we will provide a prompt with an introduction/opening paragraph to a new story.

✔️ REPLY TO THE PROMPT with your own idea on how the story should continue to create a THREAD.

✔️ REPLY as many times as you want! You can reply with words, GIFs, pictures. Anything, as long as it tells your idea on how the story should unfold. 

✔️ MAKE YOUR OWN TWISTS & TURNS on the story! 

✔️ By midnight of FRIDAY, tale threading will be closed. 

✔️ We will compile the stories that were spun by you and others like you!

✔️ We will compile it as Chapters in this Book -- and PUBLISH it here.

✔️ Of course, your name will be mentioned as CO-AUTHOR!

✔️ In addition, you will receive this prestigious STAR TROPHY (clipart only! 😄) for your effort and participation 😊 

So come and join in the fun!

Who knows? This may be the beginning of your journey as a writer.  👍😊

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE NEWS ABOUT #TwitterThreadTales!

AND OF COURSE, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! @SWEET_Books_WG for the Weekly Prompt!

❤️❤️❤️

The SWEET Writers