Part 7

"Hinata! Breakfast is ready" yelled Ino from the kitchen.

"Coming!" she said while goig downstairs. The bar, that was also Ino's current home was empty.

Hinata was wearing a shirt with long pants and a jacket that covered her. She sat next to Neji who was wearing a normal shirt and long pants.

"Did you sleep well Hinata-sama?" asked Neji to her cousin while eating breakfast.

"Hai Neji nii-san. Also, thank you for letting us stay in here" she said while turning to the Yamanaka girl.

"Oh, no problem." she said. "By the way, once we're done we'll go to the port to greet her Lee"

"Hai! Ino-chan" he replied.

"Greet who?" Neji asked.

"One of our best ally, so far" Ino said. "But we must be careful 'cause she isn't that welcomed here"

Everyone nodded and continued eating their breakfast. Once they were done, they went to the town.

"Okay Neji, Hinata follow our lead." Ino said. "There are many guards today and I guess it's for you two so don't speak and keep up with the pase"

Borht Hyuga nodded and followed Ino and Lee through the town. While they were walking, Hinata watched how the people were living in a misery. It was worse than she ever imagined. She stared at them with pity.

"Hinata" Lee said "Keep walking before it's too late"

"H-hai!" she replied while giving them a last look. As they were walking she noticed that they were taking another route, far away from the port.

"Ino, the port's that way" Hinata said.

"The official one" she replied while smirking. "Follow me"

Then nor too far away from the town they found a hidden port where all the thieves and merchants from the black market made their business.

"There she is" she said.

It was a girl who wore a white and pink shirt, grey leggins and black boots. Her hair was tied up in two high, small braided buns that connected to a longer braid. The Hyugas stared at her with big eyes.

"It's..." Neji said surprised.

"Dragon Eye" Hinata finished.

"Lee, Ino! It's been a while" she said while greeting them. Then she turned to see the Hyugas and turned serious. "You know how I work. Who are they?"

"That's a long story we need to tell you, Tenten" Lee said.

"Fine. But I want my bottle of sake" Tenten grinned.

--------------------------------------------------------

"So?" Tenten said as she dranked a cup of sake. "What's your story Hyugas?"

"How did-" said Lee.

"Duh, their eyes says it all" she replied.

"Our kingdoom has been attacked by the Uchihas" Neji answered. "Hinata-sama, her sister Hannabi and I were captured by them"

"So you're from the main family, that's interesting" Tenten replied while reachig for Hinata's necklace. "And I guess that the whole point of that was to get this-" she gasped.

"No, it wasn't for this" Hinata said while hiding the pearl. Tenten's frightened look at it confused her.

"Anyway, they helped get the supplies out of the castle but they got caught" Ino added.

"So you lost the supplies?" she said while Lee nodded. "Great so I came here for nothing!"

"Where are you going?" Lee asked.

"Away from that thing" she replied while pointing to the white pearl.

"Wait!! We need you to help us restore  our kingdoom" yelled Neji.

"Sorry Hyuga but I have business to do" she replied. while trying to leave the bar.

"Please Tenten-san I need to rescue my sister from them!" Hinata added.

"Consider your sister dead by now"

"But you're the Dragon's Eye! What about when you survived a sandstorm! And when you made some sailors with a broken bottle to get you out from a death island?" Neji insisted.

"Oh yeah, those stories are good. But this is different" said Tenten.

"How so?" Hinata asked.

"That thing you wear right now it's the cause of your problems. First your  home's invaded and now your sister's captured. And if the King had seen you with the pearl it means that this is just the beggining" Tenten replied. "Besides, if I ever help you I won't win anything at all. I've lost all my supplies thanks to your bad escape from the castle."

"We will give you the supplies if you help us rescue my sister and kingdoom" Hinata said sternly. Tenten looked at her. "We may not have anything right now but if you help us I'm sure you will get what you want."

Tenten eyed her for a while. "Fine, you're in. But now we meed to get out before-" as she opened the door she saw a bunch of Uchiha guards pointing their bladess and kunais to her.

"Yamanaka, Lee!! You're arrested for commiting treason to your masters by hiding the Hyuga prosoners and this thief!!" said the general.

"Ah, great. Loong time no see Shisui Uchiha" Tenten said while smirking.

"Surrender, the three of you!" he said. "Take the Hyuga girl first"

As oneen tried to chained Hinata, Tenten quickly grabbed the chains, kicked the Uchiha guard and attempted to break Hinata's heck with it.

"Hinata-sama!" Neji said while trying to break free from some guards.

"Freeze Dragon's Eye!!" yelled Shisui.

"Oh, so you need to bring the Hyuga princess alive.." she said. "Fine then, I'll hand it over to you"

"No, please" Hinata said.

"Stop with your act thief" Shisui warned.

"But my fellow friends, as I always say I'll like to remember this as the day you almost got Tenten, the Dragon's Eye!!" she said while pushing Hinata free from the chains and handig her to the guards, distractig them.

The guards who were once again confuaed by her act, started to follow her through the village. The suddenly forgot about Hinata and Neji and then, Lee and Ino dragged them put of town and ran into the forest, away from the Uchiha lands.

"Wait!! My pearl!!!" Hinata said anxious. "She stole my pearl!!"

"Forget about it if you want to live Hyuga!!" Ino yelled at her.

"No!! I want my pearl! I'm nothing without it!!" she yelled.

"Ha! I really missed trollig you all Uchihas" Tenten said while runnig away with the necklace. Soon she got surrounded by more men.

In a moment she was fighting all of the Uchiha guards until ahe got defeated. Then Shisui came close to her.

"I will like to have that, thief!!" he said as he grabbed the pearl. "Let's see the new excuse you'll give Fugaku Uchiha"

Tenten looked at him and smirked. Then she transformed into a small pile of wood.

"Wha!?!? Sustitution jutsu!!" Shisui yelled angry that she trolled him again. "FIND HER!! FIND THE PEARL AND THE HYUGAS BEFORE I KILL THEM ALL!!!!"

But by that time, the fugitives were far away from the Uchiha land.