Chapter Two - Surprise?

I do not own any Soul Eater characters mentioned in this X reader. Hey guys I thought I would post this and another story for you guys seeing how it was my birthday yesterday. I WENT SWIMMING AND ALMOST DROWNED BECAUSE ONE OF MY FRIENDS WANTED TO SURF ME XD but I'm okay now C: hope you guys like this and another chapter I'll post later today.

The door bursted opened and right away I was tackled. "OH MY DEATH (YOUR NAME) I WAS DO GOSH DANG WORRIED ABOUT YOU! I SWEAR IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I WILL BURN ALL OF YOUR POKEMON CARDS!" Screamed Paige.

My eyes widened. "THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU, YOU BIG MEANIE!" 

She giggled and pulled back. Then with a serious face she said "They killed my parents." 

I rolled my eyes and said "No that was me." She looked at me with fake surprise. "Well, I'm glad your alright."

She smiled and said "Yep!" She giggled and then asked "So... Stein told me that their was no way in hell you could've made that great of a recovery if... and that's when I couldn't hear him anymore threw the door."

"So you were ease dropping?" Kid asked.

She nodded and said "Why wouldn't I?! Now... what happened?"

I sighed and said "Well... I'm a shinigami." Her eyes widened in shock.

"... Wait... a shiniwhati???"