The argument with the assistants△zack addy

Zack addy x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 12 "I'm not invisible."

You and Zack were constantly competing to win dr Brennan attention. It wasn't like a friendly, cute competition, it was like a love hate competition.

A body had been discovered in an Ally way. It was up to you and Zack to discover cause of death. You had arrived extra early that morning so you could get a head start.

"I see you've started with out me." Zack said as he slipped on his gloves.

"You snooze you loose." You told him.

"Have you found cause of death?" He asked.

"Not yet. We don't even have an ID for the victim." You said looking at X-rays of the bones.

"Maybe you should see if Angela has an ID for the victim." He said.

"Fine." You took your gloves off and walked to Angela's desk.

-

"I mean I don't get why dr Brennan needs two assistants, why am I not enough?"

"Sweetie I think you just need to learn to get along with Zack." She said looking at her screen.

You sighed and looked at her. "Do you have an ID yet?" You asked.

"Not yet." She said.

"Hey Y/N, I think I found something." Zack said as he came in to Angela's office.

"Angela? Did you hear something?" You said pretending you didn't hear him.

"I'm not invisible." He said.

"What do you want to show me?" You asked.

"I think I found cause if death."

You groaned. "Fine, let's go."

-

Zack had found the cause of death. You were jealous that he was about to win dr Brennan's praise.

"Congrats Zack, I'll got find dr Brennan and tell her you found cause of death." You said walking out if the bone room.

"Actually, I was going to let you have the credit." He told you.

"Me? Why?" You were a bit surprised.

"Because you seem it really want it."

"It doesn't mean I deserve it, I want to earn my praise. Not have it handed to me on a silver plater."

"I respect that." He said.

You made your way to the door, but you stopped.

"You know, your not so bad." You said.

"You too."