Chapter 9

1 month later

Nobody's POV

Today everyone was going to visit Jade including TJ. He had stop stalking her. Jade has been living pretty good with the new life. She opened up here own Hat Line ( Here's Some Of These).

Aliyah and Dontae are starting to drift apart

Aliyah and Dontae are starting to drift apart. Naya and Dontae are cute as hell. Naya is thinking about moving to LA with Jade. Jade and Naya really are good friends. They plan on open a store together. Lynn has been taking care of the baby more then Aliyah. Lynn takes the baby everywhere even to his job. Aliyah really doesn't want the baby anymore which is bull shit for real. Lynn wants Aliyah to move out but he doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Aliyah has been going though something.

She thinks she pregnant again. But by who, yes Aliyah has been hoeing around. And she slept with a lot of people after she had Adam she's been needing money but haven't got any. Which is fucked up.

Anyways Dontae is thinking about getting Naya a promise ring he already got it too. Here it is

Its a crown because that's his Queen

Its a crown because that's his Queen. (They Cute). Anyways that's it for right Know but yeah.

Naya POV

I was getting on the plane to visit Jade. I can't wait to see her. Me and Jade a really close. Me and Dontae were on First Class. I wanted to pay for my own ticket but I didn't have a choice too. Anyway hopefully this flight wouldn't be long or nothing. But I'm sitting by Dontae. Aliyah is sitting behind us. And across from us is Lynn and the baby. And TJ sitting next to Aliyah. We were talking until the baby started crying Lynn gave him a bottle.

This trip was going to be LIT like Jade would say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Haven't Updated I Go To A Keep.

I be sleep till 11:45 then I get dressed and go to camp at 12:30 or 1:00 p.m.

But thanks for 221 viewers. Thank You for all the support. I really appreciate everything 🤗🤗 (HUG)

Love Y'all and Hope Y'all Enjoying The Book 🖤🙈 :: Sorry For Any Mistakes Boo's