Fancy Restaurant

"Misaki, come with me." Usagi said in his usual voice. Misaki followed Usagi over to the people pondering over what to get. "Hiroki." Usagi said. "Hiro-san, who are these two again?" Asked Nowaki, his innocent ocean blue eyes sparkling in curiosity. "Akihiko?" Replied Hiroki. Misaki looked at Nowaki and Hiroki. He had only seen them a few times before and understood that Hiroki was Usagi's childhood friend. "What are you doing here currently?" Asked Hiroki, soon being interrupted by Nowaki. "Hiro-san..." He said. "Huh? Oh, this is Akihiko and uh... Misaki, right?" Hiroki answered, almost forgetting Misaki's name since he only knew him as a student and Usagi's partner. "Oh, your childhood friend you have mentioned a few times before." Nowaki smiled, making Hiroki pull a grumpy face at Nowaki's cheeriness. "Anyways, we're trying to decide on what clothes to get. There's a special event at my workplace and Nowaki insisted on choosing something for me to wear." Hiroki replied to Usagi. "Ah. Once you've decided, why don't you and Nowaki meet Misaki and I outside at the café next-door?" "Sure... Surprisingly, us two aren't busy today." Replied Hiroki.

Usagi and Misaki travelled out to the café next-door. They ordered drinks since it was not quite lunch-time yet and talked for a bit. Eventually, Hiroki and Nowaki walked in and came over to them. "Alright, let's go." Said Usagi. The group of four all walked out. Hiroki noticed his colleague, Miyagi and one of his students, Shinobu walking about together. "This way." Said Hiroki. The other three followed him.

They had finally caught up with Miyagi and Shinobu after quite a bit of walking. "Hi Miyagi and uh... Shinobu." Greeted Hiroki, almost forgetting a name once again. "Oh, hi there. Surprising seeing someone like you in a group." Said Miyagi. Just as Hiroki was about to speak Shinobu grunted and interrupted. "Let's just go, old man." The whole group stared at the grey-eyed boy who had a somewhat scary expression. "Shinobu, wait!" Said Miyagi, getting hold of his hand so he wouldn't disappear off anywhere. Shinobu grunted once again.

The group walked further into the city. It was now lunch-time. Usagi had agreed to pay so they could go into a fancy restaurant. The rest of the group were completely wowed by the group, except for Shinobu who had come from a rich family and was used to seeing places as such. Misaki complained a little at Usagi, wishing he would ease his money spending. Everyone sat down at the table. On the right side, Usagi, Misaki, Shinobu and Miyagi sat. On the left side, Hiroki and Nowaki were sat down. The table was full when to everyone's surprise, Takahiro and his wife sat down. They had come along with their baby, Mahiro, who Misaki brought a highchair over for. "Sorry to interrupt you and your group of friends, Usami and Misaki. We were just passing by and saw you two, and realised there was still some seats. You don't mind if we join, do you?" Asked Takahiro. "No, we don't mind, nii-chan." Replied Misaki. Usagi ordered everyone food and they all ate.