Chapter 11

I AM OFFICIALLY THE WORST.  I HAVEN'T TOUCHED THIS STORY IS SO LONG.  IT'S COVERED IN DUST, AND GRIME AND I NEED AN AFTERNOON DEBATE AND SHOVEL TO UNBURY IT FROM ITS CHAMBERS OF LOST LITERATURE.  I AM SO SORRY, I WILL TRY SO HARD TO WRITE IT TONIGHT, EVEN IF A BIT.  SO TAKE THIS SMALL BIT OF STUFF AS i TRY TO SUCK LESS.  OKAY? OKAY.  tHANK BYE. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The next few days had a sense of tension on it where Alice went. Her scrap with Carver the other day spread like wildfire throughout the barracks. Some people praised her for it, some feared her, some didn't trust her, and all in all, it was a big mess. She currently was face down on the bed in the room she was still sharing with Levi. She huffed as she stared at the blank wall. She knew she had to take better control of her tempter, but even now, that was still a challenge for her. Part of her wished to go back to the Undergrounds, just for a refresher of who she is.

She slowly sat up and removed her socks from her feet before rolling up her pant legs. She lightly traced her fingers over her burn scars, these are what kept her mind freshly reminded that she was a criminal. Perhaps what Carver said was right, she was suppose to die all those years ago, but no one knew that, and now here she is, trying to weakly redeem her past mistakes. Nothing can be that easy.

The crimsonette was pulled from her thoughts as Levi had entered his room without knocking of course. He noticed how she was messing with her ankles again and he sighed. The girl brought her feet up to sit cross-legged on the mattress as she plastered a smirk on her face towards him.

"You know, you're sharing a room with a lady. You should learn to knock. One day you could walk in on me naked for some reason." Levi only rolled his eyes and went to sit behind his desk off in a corner. Alice pouted, he was ignoring her again. "You know, you can be a real jerk sometimes." He lifted his eyes to look at her briefly before looking back down at the annoying papers with ink make on them for him to read.

Alice only let out an obnoxious huff as she flung herself off the bed and onto the floor, where she now lay on her face. Levi looked at her form and felt his brow twitch.

"What the hell are you doing?" She groaned as she wiggled her body, signalling something, but what that something was, Levi had no fucking idea. He sighed as he started to scribble stuff down on his papers, Alice never moving from her place on the wooden hard floor, if he was lucky, she'd knock herself out.

"I'm bored." Her voice quickly shattered that thought. He sighed as she started kicking her legs up and down like a child throwing a tantrum. How in the world did he have feelings for such a child. He clicked his tongue as he started to speak to the woman.

"Erwin and I are heading to the Undergrounds tomorrow for a perimeter check and surveillance. If you're so bored, I'll request for you to come along." Alice's torso quickly lifted off the floor, leaving her body in a position fit for yoga. Her eyes sparkled and she jumped up as she ran over to Levi's desk and jumped on his front, leaping over his desk. She latched herself onto his torso as she sat and he sighed.

"You're the best Levi, regardless of your short temper and anger issues." He twitched as he clicked his tongue and stood up, the girl remained attached to him. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. She really was acting like a child. He quickly unwrapped her legs and lifted her under her arms. He held her out in front of him like a child as if she weighs nothing. She blinked in confusion of the situation and held her feet off the ground.

"If you keep acting like a child, I'll start treating you like one moron." She puffed her cheeks and pouted. Here she as. A grown woman, being lifted in the air by a man, pouting and acting like a 7 year old. If he didn't grow up with her those few years, he'd guess she was actually a 7 year old stuck in a late 20 year old body. He sighed as he hefted her over his shoulder and started to leave his office.