Will you...

Ludwig and Gilbert where sitting in the same valley that Gilbert had confessed his love for Matthew in. They were laying on their backs and looking up at the clouds, lazily moving across the wide expanse of blue. "Bruder?" Ludwig asked the prince.

"yes?"

"why didn't you do it?"

"what do you mean?" Gilbert asked confused.

"I calculated the time in my head yesterday. You had enough time to kill yourself; but you didn't." at this Ludwig sat up to face his older brother.

"because Matthew made me feel more loved than the King made me feel hated. That's why bruder. And because I love mein Birdie too much to put him through any pain. Why do you ask?"

"Feliciano. He's... changed my life, and my view on life completely. He's taught me that there's more to it than just surviving. You have to live. He taught me my soft side, and about, love. So, I've decided to propose tomorrow."

"WHATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATAATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The Prussian exclaimed, sitting upright as well.

"Bruder don't shout there could be other people around!"

"BUT YOU'RE GONNA PROPOSE TO FELI! HOW CAN I NOT SHOUT?!" the German sighed. "BUT BRUDER, YOU CANT MARRY FELI! I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU ABOUT THE BED. THE FRICKLE FRACKLE. THE UNDERCOVER COUPLE TWISTER. THE WOOHOO. THE BED BOOGIE."

"ummm, im gonna go now." The German said awkwardly before standing up, "plan out a battle strategy for tomorrow okay?"

"WAAAAIIIITTT" Gilbert said, clutching on to Ludwigs leg as he began walking away. After the German finally been able to free himself from the Prussians death grip, he walked away, heading back toward the castle. "I guess I do need some awesome time to think about the awesome me's future." The Prussian told himself. Gilbert walked the day away; thinking about what it would be like to marry his Birdie. 'No way! What if he said no? What if I just make a fool of myself? But what if he says yes? Kesesese, Birdie would look cute in a wedding dress. Should I risk it?'  "Huuu," he sighed. 'Maybe I should go check on my bruder.' The next day, Gilbert ran to wake up Matthew early, so that they could go watch the proposal. Ludwig had gotten Feliciano a tomato ring, and as expected, Feliciano said yes. Gilbert had never seen his brother so happy before. It made his heart burst so hard, that the two of them were soon discovered fangirling. Matthew took a side glance at Gilbert when he was sure he wasn't looking. 'What would it be like to propose to him? I might need to do it soon. Gilbert might act tough, but that sort of thing might just be too much for him.' 

The wedding was beautiful. Gilbert hadhelped his little brother put his white suit on. Ludwig was so nervous, it wasalmost funny. When Feliciano had walked down the aisle, everyone's head hadturned to stare. He had decided to wear a very light pinkish wedding gown, andhad the biggest smile the Prussian had ever seen. It had taken a fairly shorttime for the actual vows to go down, but at the end, everyone had thrown petalsup into the air, making it seem as if though it was raining flowers. Gilbertwas so happy for his brother, but throughout the reception, he would look at theCanadian sitting next to him; wanting to be up there with him. He sighed,not knowing if he would ever make up the nerve to propose. At the after party,they all ate pasta with either beer or wine. The whole time, Feliciano beamedand Ludwig seemed to be drowning with all the emotion. "Hey, will you meet meat the cave tomorrow?" Matthew asked.