Request - Toby

Request by @DrpepperMorgan 

Morgan's P.O.V

"Hey girls!" I say to my best friends Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings and Emily Fields as I walk to their lockers. 

"Hey Morgan! What are you doing tonight? We were wondering if you wanted to help us on our newest lead to find A." Aria replies while taking books out of her locker.

"I can't tonight sorry, Toby said that he planned a nice dinner for us to celebrate a surprise he's going to tell me tonight."  I say.

"I just wonder what he'll have to tell me that is so importants." As I tell the girls this the bell rings and we go to our next class which is english with Mr.Fitz.

At the end of the day I quickly walk to my car to get at Toby's as soon as possible to see him. After a very short drive I get to Toby's and I knock at his front door. It quickly gets answered by Toby who smiles as soon as he's sees that it's me. 

"Hey Morgan!" He says when he pulls me in close for a kiss.

"Hey Toby." I giggle then kiss his cheek. He takes me by the hand and leads me inside of the Cavanaugh's home before closing the front door. The first thing that I see in the living room is lit candles on the coffee table with blankets and pillows on the floor with my favourite food on the coffee table beside my favourite dessert.

"Thank you Toby! This is amazing!" I say while putting my arm around his waist and my bag on the floor. Toby then surprises me by lifting me up and kissing me passionately before putting me down so we can sit on the blankets and eat the food he prepared.  After talking and eating Toby covers my eyes with a blindfold.

"And now for the surprise, I'll be right back." He says then kisses me on the forehead. A few minutes later I feel the blindfold getting taken off of my eyes. I look in front of me to see Toby in a police officer's uniform.

"I joined the police force!" He says with a big smile on his face. Just then I get a text from the last person I want to see a text from. A.

Now your making this too easy for you to get arrested.

-A