Chapter 10

P.O.V. Lia

I wake up by an on godly sound. Still with my eyes close I press the snoozed bottom. ahg school, why does it have to start so early? is not like we are gonna learn more at this hour. ahg I have to get up, but my bed is so warm and comfy. After like 10 minutes looking at the ceiling. I get out of bed and took a warm shower, brush my teeth's and put my uniform on. Witch Demi had left on my desk last night. The uniform is a red and gray plaid skirt just in the middle of the thigh and a white shirt with a red tie. For shoes I can wear whatever I want it just has to be black, so I'm wearing my black leather high tops converse with black knee socks. Its actually a pretty cute uniform compared with the one I had to use at my old school that one was plain gray and horribly looking. I look at myself in the mirror, I look pretty good if it wasn't for my hair that is still not brush. mmm what can I do to it? I got it I'm gonna do a side French braid it. After I was done French braiding my hair, I don't bother to put on some make up. Like I said I'm not really in to that shit. I get my backpack is pretty light since I still don't have my school books. I  walk to the kitchen expecting to find Demi there, but she wasn't. I eat some cereal sense I'm kinda nervous I don't want to have a big breakfast. When I finish a look at the clock its 7:00. If I want to get to school on time we have to leave now. It may sound like I'm desperately wanting to go to school. But nope that's not it, I just don't like being late. I go to Demi's room and hear the shower on.

Demi hurry up. I don't want to be late for my first day of school.  I kinda shout so she could hear me over the noise of the water running. Is not the first day of school sense school started in January, so that means I'm gonna be the new girl that starts school the second semester in late march. ill be like a new animal at a petting zoo.

Am almost finish. I hear her say over the noise of the water. I decided to wait for her in the living room. I sit on the couch and check my phone . I have a new message from Lucas.

From: Lucas

Good morning love. Remember today we have to go see Caroline so ill go to your school  and we could walk there. Call me at lunch. Have a great day at school, Love you xoxox 

To: Lucas

Good morning to you too babe, Yeah  I remember ill call you at lunch. Thanks, Love you too. :* xoxox 

I have to cut school on the first day of school that's just great. ill get a reputation on the first day. I guess I should tell you the reason why I have to cut school right?!?  Well today is a sad day for me. For you could be a happy day. The day of your birthday. The day you got your first boyfriend and kiss or went on a  date. The day you become a big sister or brother. The birthday of your mom, dad, family member or friend. The day you and your boyfriends made love to you for the first time. The day he proposes to you or the day of your weeding. It could be one of does happy days but not for me or Lucas. Today 3 years ago mine and Lucas best friend committed suicide. That happen a couple of days after she got adopted.  I knew she was having a hard time. Of course I knew she was well still is my best friend. When she came to the orphanage she was eight and I was five. She had a black eye and many bruises all over her body. Her so called father rape her, punch her, kick her everything that causes pain he did it to her. Sense I was five I didn't know what the word rape ment but I sure did knew it meant hurting someone. I was shy at that age well I still kinda am. She was really quite for the first year. That year past and we become friends or bff but we were more like sisters. I remember on the first year she got to the orphanage one night I herd a lot of noises and then crying. I stick my head out the bedroom into the hallway, and all I saw was Angelina caring/hugging Caroline and trying to calm her down. After Caroline's dead I ask Angelina what happen that night. She told me that night Caroline tried to run away, cause she was scare that her dad could find her like he promises her he will. My train of thought's  was stopped noticing that Demi was standing by the door. She is wearing a ripped skinny jeans with a white cropped top that had printed of a black sunflower in the front and black heels. On one of her hands she has a cup of coffee and on the other one she had the keys. She took a minimum of 15 minutes to get ready.